A farewell to EyesOfNight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by belinda9
    blame capo for getting me into the hotw game and raz for insisting I had to post about it -- so
    here she is again.
    See I am good for soemthing guys, I got Bel posting again...

Well I am glad you returned Belinda, it has been a much more fun time with you in the game.
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I see above that I, the dyslexic god of all knowledge save spelling, have been invoked.

Ex-Eyes, I think you should have acted the role of a good Roman officer who has been disgraced, and fallen on your sword.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

And the infamous Lefty Scaevola makes his appearance in MP.

Posted that slowly, didn't you?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Posted that slowly, didn't you?
          I hired a secretary for that function...
          ...And you are the one who spells slow with 2 'w's.
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Re: My new name

Originally posted by EnigmaticGod
              bla bla bla
              blablabla
              bla

Does this mean no more cheating? Or just cheating under a new name?

Comment

Farewell

Goodbye Eyes of Night.

I'll see you in our C3 tribe

Comment

Comment

say eyes/EG/etc. what ever happened to the hut goddess?
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

No mention of good ol' up in the retirement of Eyes post? =(
                      After me practicaly throwing all my points to you whenever I got in first on gameleague hehe.

Well I think my bro took the cd to college so I dont think I can start playin again....and I cant remember my pass or email address to my other account.....too bad I didn't get to see gameleague die =( I left too soon for that

Comment

Working...
                      X