HOTW Poll - Who you rooting for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.....right.....
    I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Oh my my my...

Me-ow.

You guys should chill, although I think War4 is correct on many points. The funny part is, Mongolia and the AL may have been allied were it not for some sort of "friendly" comeptition me and War4 had planned. In the early goings we actually made a deal that was lived up to until the latest Mongolian leader Dangime decided to blatantly and aggressively break it. Something Deity's Australians, despite their peaceful ways, seem to support.

But this makes me think of all the people that actually played in HOTW, there were a lot, off the top of my head here is the list...

Capo, Drake, Deity, Prom, Dangime, Belinda, Rasputin, Chris, Sekong, SunTzu, Easthaven, War4, Slowwhand, Berzerker, Hydey, Dimbleby....

I think that's it, if anyone remembers anyone else in the "HOTW2 Cast" it would be nice if we give them some props when its all said and done.

And let's not talk about the Cast of HOTW1...
      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

HOTW 3

I would be interested in playing in the next instalment of this fantastic diplogaming series. However I think it would be a good idea to play HOTW 3 with Civ 3. Just reading up on what features they have in the new game it seems prime for Diplogaming. Things are so much more in depth and there will be many more features to give our stories life. Colonies and culture and trade and embargos and bombardment and everything else in this game will be fantastic for a diplo game. HOTW 3 will be the very first diplo game played with the new Civ 3 game.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

To be more accurate: before I take over Mongolia, it has the most # of cities. During my ruling, I completed the MC, and switched to Republic, and began the celebration. Mongolian reached Supreme when I played, not East. How long he kept that, I don't know.

Originally posted by deity

ROTFLMAO!

Growing power? My little ally... I just checked the pg and Mongols sucked until EASTHAVEN took them into SUPREME spot for a period!

Comment

hey deity..

I vote for you. Although I can't keep track of the posts recently. Those Looong post just beyond me. but I get a feeling that you should be most advanced in game, and most hardcore supporter so far.

Comment

Re: HOTW 3

Nice idea. Then you will have a nice workshop to study the new CIV3.

Originally posted by OzzyKP
              I would be interested in playing in the next instalment of this fantastic diplogaming series. However I think it would be a good idea to play HOTW 3 with Civ 3. Just reading up on what features they have in the new game it seems prime for Diplogaming. Things are so much more in depth and there will be many more features to give our stories life. Colonies and culture and trade and embargos and bombardment and everything else in this game will be fantastic for a diplo game. HOTW 3 will be the very first diplo game played with the new Civ 3 game.

Comment

Re: HOTW 3

Sounds like a great idea , HOTW3 = Civ3 . Count me in please .

If the game gets released in October like current plans, then I would sugggest allow a little time for all to play the game before starting any diplogame, perhaps experimenting with thew max players, somepeople say it fixed at 8 , some say it is modifiable to 16.

Hope Australai gets the game in October too. Dont wont to miss out on HOTW3
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Rasputin,

Perhaps you should order the game online. I'm not sure how long it takes things to get down under, but it'd be a safe bet.

And yea, depending on everyone's time tables i think we'd certainly need to take some time to familiarize ourselves with Civ3 before we jump into a long diplo game.

Its still a bit early to make predictions, but perhaps since the last diplo game was started at the beginning of the year this can be too. That should give us time.

This hasn't been really discussed much yet, but i'd like you in on the game rasputin. Capo of course is included. I'd like to play since i was banned from HOTW2. Perhaps Drake.... who else....?

Need good people who can make some great, detailed posts. People who are dependable and can make most of the sessions and stick around till the end of the game. People who have a head for the game, stay in character, and are truly cognizant of the purpose of a diplogame.

I didn't even think of the fact that there will be more players! That'll be great! 8 or more people! Civ 3 HOTW3 will kick ass.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

HOTW 3...

Well I'm glad that the HOTW "Series" isn't going down after part deux, Ozzy wasn't banned per se...

Anyway, that's neither here nor there. But the funny thing about this whole conversation is that its pretty much what me and Drake thought of in a matter of two seconds. HOTW3 for Civ3 was actually planned before HOTW2 began, which is why our timeslot will probably fit perfectly.

I am pretty sure HOTW2 will run until Christmas, some of the players COUGHdeityCOUGH don't seem to think so, but believe me; with no SDI I doubt a ship is going to get to AC with any problems. But that's neither here nor there.

When we do play HOTW3 I suggest the following Cast, this is not to alienate anyway but this is just a few people that I think SHOULD be in the game...

Myself, cuz I'm like that.

Drake, he's gonna have two straight finished games under his belt by HOTW3 time, he's a vet.

Deity, cuz he's like that.

Rasputin, cuz he's Rasputin.

Ozzy, cuz he was blacklisted.

Already that's five, and I think that should be our core/planning group for the game. I was thinking of some countries I'd like to be; the United States, Brazil or Turkey.

So we'll talk over the next few months, I think HOTW3 will be really good... although it does have a huge billing to overcome, especially with how great HOTW2 has been...

And finally... WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE VOTE FOR THE CAPO!?!?! (and its my vote)

Peace.
                    "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

<<And finally... WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE VOTE FOR THE CAPO!?!?! (and its my vote)>>

HEHEHE. Poor guy.

Hey, since we are mostly talking about HOTW3 now, lets make a new thread for that. I'll do it now.

Comment

Frieght too high!!!

Rasputin,

Perhaps you should order the game online. I'm not sure how long it takes things to get down under, but it'd be a safe bet.
                        Yeah i would Ozzy but the exorbitant Freigh tcosts make this prohibitive...
                        Its still a bit early to make predictions, but perhaps since the last diplo game was started at the beginning of the year this can be too. That should give us time.
                        Yep new year sounds good
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                        X