StrategicKings Invitational

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StrategicKings Invitational

This is not a tourneyment, this is a workshop. As I am about ready to retire from civ 2 play and move on to Civ3 and be the best in the world at that game as well, I find it necessary to impart my giant acumulation of skill and civ knowledge to those of you who are less fortunate then I and that would be every damn one of you wannabies.
    First , I will teach the basics. you will learn to do things right and get a general idea of how to play so you pathetic wankers dont continue to embarass yourselfs.
    Second, thoses that I deem worth will move into advanced civ strategy and aplication courses .
    if you work hard, have the intestinal fortitude, maybe just maybe....you can be as great as I.
    But dont count on , as there is no one in my class now, there will never, and I mean NEVER EVER be another StrategicKing.......
    AND THAT IS TRUE.....ITS TRUE......

The cure for insomnia has been found...

I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

No lie.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Come One - Come All

SEE the fabulous and majestic StrategicKing dispense knowledge and comprehension to all and sundry!

WATCH as he deftly delves into the digital depths of dastardly doings!

PONDER as he promulgates particularly problematic positions into positively pasteurized and palpable possibilities for power!

WONDER at how he negotiates newbies into nattering nabobs of negative numerals!

Never again shall you see his like, never again shall one of such inutterably ability, never once more can possibly any player match his skill and talent, his comprehension, his sheer instaggerability grace these pages again.

(Deposit your 2-bits at the front entrance, please... Move along, others are waiting)
        Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          cavebear, that has to be the funniest thing i have read in a while..
          my side hurts....gawd...

and tribe brothers....oh man....
          you guys are tooo much ...such meatballs
          "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

An invitational with no invitations....hmmm...what a unique idea!

I doubt anyone around would comprehend your civ knowledge so don't waste your time.
            The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Ok, so Cave Bear is on board for the invitational. Who else would like to learn the fundamentals from The King of Civ? Dont be shy, I know you might be a pathetic Civ player currently, most are.....But fortuatusly my genius college educated brain will find away to elevate you up to respectability. Sign up here quickly as it is a first come first served with limited positions available.
              However, Slowww, your just to helpless a case, I have seen you play, and as a guy who flaps his gums more then i, I expect more from you thus you are not eligibale because your a helpless case.

Comment

Instead of reading your press clippings, try studying a dictionary.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Just post your God inspired Strategy here King.. We can all learn from you then and discuss any areas we all feel extra in depth explanations would be needed
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Why does it take a game to learn this..... One thing i never understood about some players......

you learn something but decide not to share...... isn't it funny how its the "respectable" players who have such wisdom.....

and i thought i was an only child
                    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I´d rather listen to those who have teached you all your fragmentary knowledge: weird god (city management), kasya (naval warfare) and eyes of night (exploring).

unfortunately no one ever succeeded in teaching you the most important things in civ2: game ethics and fighting spirit
                      justice is might

Comment

so come on Strat, show us your Strategy !!! I am very interested in learning from the master!!!
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

strat, are you the bearded lady, or the one armed man at the dart throwing stand?

i just wanna know who to smack in the back of the head when i got to the carnival....

Where I've been

SAVE THE TREES...wipe your ass with an owl:)

Comment

Damn, Ras. There are two perfect posts by you.
                            What's up with that?

Comment

Oedo, good to see you are still alive.. However, you are of a generation of Civers that is equivelant to nothing more then cavemen.
                              Fragmented strategy? Yes, its true, its true. But the strategy formed by others is like pre-humanic ozze that somehow thru a fluke of fate spawned the birth of humanity.
                              But lets give credit where it is do...
                              1) mobile warfare...........Eyes
                              2) city micro-management.......Weird God
                              3) sea warfare.....was mine and mine alone...Strategicking
                              4) last and most importantly, the one responsible for elevating me out of the dark ages, trade routes....Markus
                              However I have taken trade strategy to a new height and can accomplish things unthinkable in your time oedo.
                              Like democracy by 2050.
                              If you would like an education, I will give it to you I am easy to find.
                              My ICQ# is 85870472

Comment

Working...
                              X