Who is slower, Hydey or Deity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is slower, Hydey or Deity?

What the hell are you guys doing up there? Moving all your units back and forth?

Hydey
    9.09%
    Deity
    90.91%
    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Talk about a redundant question! Hydey's a bloody Whirling Dervish in comparison to You Know Who.
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Its a pretty even competition in this game.
      Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Originally posted by finbar
        Talk about a redundant question! Hydey's a bloody Whirling Dervish in comparison to You Know Who.
        That's a good one.

Ever play strategyking? I could grow a crop and harvest in the time he takes to play.
        Got sucked into playing him in Tribe game.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I don't know Makeo, I was taking 15-30 seconds a turn and you over 3 minutes.

I guess your brain must be frozen from all that snow.
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Definately diety. hes a cross between a snail and a turtle. I have 3 times his units and cities and i take under 20 secodns.
            Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
            and kill them!

Comment

Besides lag, I have a psycho-neurological disorder - I'm so sorry

Also I'm a Libran, well-balanced and decisive;

then again, on the other hand.....

"Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

That's what I like.
                A definite maybe.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by deity
                  Also I'm a Libran
                  You're a tampon?
                  " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                  "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Deity wins the slow poke title

I don't know what he does but Deity is the slowest player I have played. I think it has something to do with micro management, squeezing that last trade arrow out of every turn. Although it could be just procrastination.

When are you going to reveal exactly what you are doing Deity?
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Lag...

Lag is the main reason but in game terms I tend to get involved in complex manouvers and also with caravans. I slow down a wee bit when I start rush buying masses of caras. And it's true, my memory is not what it used to be! I can't always trust the GoTo command and with a dozen caras or more I'm hesitating to make sure I match supply and demand. Cities changing demand really throws me

I DON'T micro during my turn, EXCEPT if I just revolted and WLTPD'ing. In a 7 player game I know I've got time but in 3 or 4 player games with young turks I do scan the F4 key briefly before hitting return.

I'm sorry for existing, then again....

Besides AH, what was your advice with this game??

Take our time.......

Bastards

I hate you Makeo. I thought you were my friend

LOL
                      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Originally posted by finbar
                        You're a tampon?
                        I miss you too, where the hell are you???
                        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Deity/Hydey

I don't know about Hydey but my god! Deity you are slow! you must be mailing the game to us using a kangaroo or something. Lag can't be it i have a 28.8k and compared to you i'm Michael Johnson(the runner)
                          Yes what do you do during the game?

Comment

Deity is spotless

I will get these guys off your back Deity, Just see how slow I am next session.

Perhaps if you just played with one computer instead of 5 you migt be quicker, I know it slows me down using 5 computers at the same time.
                            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Hydey was slow ..... but hes nowhere near as slow as Deity..... thing is D is slow at the beginning and i know he doesn't load on to a second computer so i am not sure what it is.....
                              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
                              X