No announcement yet.

Lets end this once and for all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to thank him for promoting *the other site* where he is banned, as one of its staff members.
    I too visited the site for the first time... some great stuff there. If you haven't checked it out yet, you probably should
    I'm sure Willem_van_Oranje can provide links to some of the good stuff the next time he visits here

Is it possible to fix it so Ras could never exceed 9999?That would fix him
    Not needed... if he keeps up his spamming ways, PCR's will take care of it
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh heck, we can be nice here.

Smash, but that wouldn't save us from 5000-9999.

RAH
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah props to CivFanatics for leading us out of the dark ages...... i can actually use EthnicCleanser as my moniker..... unlike the travesty of injustice going on here at Apolyton

However i think i got off topic there

a little more off topice too..... One thing i have noticed about Apolyton..... loyalists..... and skeptical of outsiders mind you with some of the trash we have picked up along the way who can blame em......

Can't we all just get along..... i mean it shouldn't matter where you came from..... too damm quick to judge people.......

er..... ok time to go ..... wow i feel much better.....

oh yeah... Ras, stop spamming threads...... sure you can't have an opinion in so many things which don't involve you
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

About time you guys took a look.

Yes War, you can use that crummy moniker if you want!

And I'll bet Ras has an opinion on that!
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Ras may have an opinion, but he'll garble it so badly you won't be able to understand what point he's trying to make.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Civilization Fanatics Center

Watch out poly We're on your arse

Comment

Ok you beat me , too many on to one

I never realsied the deep folly of my giving my opionion to others unsolicited. I humbly apologise and will refrain from commenting on any issue that doesnt directly involve me to placate the sensible posters here at Apolyton.

I hope you can forgive me of my past postings of my ramblings and incoherant ideas.

CHOW !!!:banned:
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

And yet another post that says nothing, Ras.

Rah, I had linked to CFC a couple of pages ago, I just remembered!
                  Plus you could have found it through my sig, and also in my profile as homepage.
                  I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                  i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

This is hilarious... I will have to come here more often to get my laughs..since Eyes is banned at CFC.

Shadowdale is a nice guy. I seriously doubt if he would cheat at something like this. I think he might drink too much of that good beer, which is so superabundant in Denmark ( yep... I am jealous ) .

Dog

the "real" Dogberry
                    Joe Carberry

Comment

Working...
                    X