No announcement yet.

Anybody up for a Tribe Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys might as well give up. You're not going to get tribe games going because you're too disorganized.

Comment

War4,
      I read, and wrote, on one of my rag days. Apologies.

Mad Max,
      It can be done. We just need to put more skillful planning into the effort.

Eyes,
      Go away with your negativity.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Slowwhand..... no worries and apology accepted
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by EyesOfNight
          You guys might as well give up. You're not going to get tribe games going because you're too disorganized.
          *tear*

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan Baker

*tear*
            Eventually you'll get calloused to his rantings.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

except this time he is right... tautha has all the tribe members and there are few other players left to form tribes... would be better organisation to split tuatha into two, but that would be like a family split now, too late i guess
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

perhaps you aussies should form tribes........ haven't figured out why not yet ????????

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                  perhaps you aussies should form tribes........ haven't figured out why not yet ????????
                  basically we hate each other!!!
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

that hurts..... who is in the picture this time ?

Comment

Tuatha has only 5 or 6 active people that I can tell. The problem is too few people are playing tribes these days. I expect tribes will die on the vine until civ III comes out. But we are still here waiting if another tribe wants some action

Comment

Working...
                      X