Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Player Needed for History of the World Diplogame!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Player Needed for History of the World Diplogame!

Chris, the former leader of the Mali, has left the HOTW family and now the Mali need a new leader!

This nation was easily one of the most influential and strongest of all throughout the entire game. Its been knocked back a small bit by wars with the AL and Israel since his departure. But with a strong and CONSTANT leader this nation can rise to prominence once again.

We play every Thursday night, starting between 7:00 - 8:00pm and ending between 11:00 pm - 12:00 am EDT (US). So if you are available for this time-slot and are willing to play in one of the most engrossing Diplogames in history, please respond here. Or E-Mail me at LBPSlacker@aol.com. My ICQ is 101832697. Thanks a lot for your time.

Peace.
    "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

a peaceful friednly palyer hopefully, to match the peaceloving Israelites
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Peace loving

Come on Apolyton players, we need your help. This is a great game and a lot of fun!
      I see the world through bloodshot eyes
      Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

yes the nee player gets a civ trapped between the unruly Zulus who keep having government collapses, and the pshycotic Israelis

Comment

Dont we need two players . one for mali and one for the banned Easthaven >?>>>

Comment

We still need a good representative for the Mali. They need a strong leader. Someone who knows how to play civ as well as think. C'mon, we need someone! War, you interested in returning? Sekong? Anyone??
            I see the world through bloodshot eyes
            Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Working...
            X