Huge Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Game.

nappy is back from holidays and i wanted to start up the big game we wanted to play a while back.

I was thinking 6 PST fridays.

Me
    bezerker
    nappy
    diety
    arri
    Smartfart

And one more reliable person..( none on the list are quiters and unreliable)
    Last edited by markusf; July 1, 2001, 20:04.
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

Sigh now my post doesn't make any sense and i have to change it.
    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

ok makeo is 7th.

confirms from everyone but diety, arrii and SF. But i am sure they are availible then to...
      Last edited by markusf; July 1, 2001, 20:08.
      and kill them!

Comment

Great idea but clashes with Euro-diplo...

I'm OK for this game at 6PST Saturday , most likely.

I hope this combo of players happens. Will be great!

Another thing to consider is cavebears tourney possibly starting up soon and we don't want too many games tying us up.
        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Count me in, I am available in most friday nights

Comment

alright, if diety can't play then zylka can join. Just waiting back from SF but i am sure he can play to.

Everyone ready for this friday night 6 PST?
            and kill them!

Comment

I am looking forward to it. I will be available to play on proposed time.

This means Eurodip is definitelly case closed?
              My life, my rules

Comment

God damn it!

God damn it!

Alright, so everyone's just gonna quit on the European game because this clown says "hey let's have a huge game!"?

F*ckin harsh.

God damn it!
                "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Ok Since everyone has accepted, lets start at 6PST this friday.

I hacked the eurodip map and made it a big mess arrii would you like to make a map or clean up the one i made?

I was thinking diety, 1x 1x
                  no city bribing
                  no allainces, no caravans to foriegn civs.
                  no happy wonders.
                  no huts....
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by markusf; July 2, 2001, 20:57.
                  and kill them!

Comment

I'm first in line for Eurodip, but if it doesn't happen by the time this starts (6pm pst), I'm in.

Most of Markus' suggestions make sense.
                    -There should be no huts
                    -No city bribing
                    -No formal alliances
                    -No caravans to other civs
                    -Deity 1x1x

But...
                    -In a 7 player game, all wonders should be acceptable
                    -Emperor should be considered to lesson the importance of happiness wonders
                    -Simul would be great (with turn based war) until about 1ad, Markus would agree
                    -No host tech advantages

And I insist...
                    -Resources are set to random
                    -Starting positions are set to random
                    (No insider knowledge going into this)

The mangled map of Europe is really good. This is pretty much starting to look like a diplo game anyway, would y'all like to treat it that way? Mark your calendars every week for 6pm pst, this is gonna be a gong show.

Cheers.

Comment

I've just received word that the civs and resources will NOT be random. Therefore... I claim France as my empire.

Comment

...and and AND, I have another proposal, since the map keeps undergoing "changes" based on who gets what spot [I won't name any names ]

The map should go through one last draft, and posted as is, no changes from then on. Everyone will then download the final draft map and pick their civs here in the forums. The person who created the map gets last pick.

I'd be happy to make the final editions to the map.

Comment

Originally posted by markusf
                          arrii would you like to make a map or clean up the one i made?

read zylka, i said i wasn't finished the map. It was a proposal.

I like all the civs except the one in italy(italy is a major naval power), but thats just my playing style.

I am waiting to hear back from everyone to see what changes they have in mind or if we just want to go with a random map (i find this map a little on the big side)
                          and kill them!

Comment

This SHOULD make sense.

Ok then. You finish changes to the map, you get last pick

Comment

Re: This SHOULD make sense.

Originally posted by Zylka
                              Ok then. You finish changes to the map, you get last pick
                              kiss my ass your a sub/late comer so you get last pick You get to play now since diety can't make this friday.

Arrii suggested france and russia only get 3 specials so i reduced them to 3. (although they can mine the squares to get them back.)

Since i increased the tech paradigm i had to give the mongols some production to compensate for what is going to be a rather late entry to monarchy/ trade. (2 peat so they can have one wonder city) russia france and babs river system was increased. spain got less plains, and italy got a better river. And greeks got more green land. I think its good enough to play on. Everyone post your top 3 picks for civs.

Mine are

1. Mongols
                              2. russia
                              3. babs
                              Attached Files
                              and kill them!

Comment

Working...
                              X