succession game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• succession game

jsut trying a new format of game palying, it is called succesion play, where players take turns to paly the same civ, after a set amount of turns the game is emailed to the next palyer and so on and so on , lots of posting for the role playing type players...

Found this concept on the Civ 2 section of forums pretty cool
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

uh yes.....and thats where it belongs doesn't it

Do you know Andz? i swear your the aussie version of him
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

And, War4, this is a good spot to look for interested players
      "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

i guess different strokes for different folks but that concept needs some help to say the least

Comment

well war4 thnakyou for your resounding approval of my seeking any interested parties.. I for one know many MP people dont venture beyond the security walls of the MP section very often so they may not know of the concept. I didnt until recently. As it still involves multiple humans (just not agaisnt each other) I feel it fits in nicely for a little advertisment in MP.

I know it doesnt suit all, I dotn expect it to, but I also know lot sof peopel liek the Role palying side of civ and this succession game gives you that ability....

What I liked about it was taking some one elses civ in a new direction and knowing tha tafter 20 turns, some one else would change it again, the particualr game i am now playing in, the civ is very small hasnt expanded nor researched tech properly, but its still fun....

Comment

I agree Raz.

Count me in!

Sounds interesting.
            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

deity >> go look at Civ 2 general area in the forums you will find a succession game thread, have a read, wil lgive some insight into the way the game is palyed,,, if you still interested leave your name there and anotolia will add your name to turn list...

Comment

you know ras you may be right i could have been hasty eariler when i gave it the thumbs down its different concept and i would like to be an all around civ player so if you have room i would like to try it not much different than a tribe game except everyone is controlling the same civ at least thats how i see it .

Comment

I've played a few of these and it is good fun.
                  Every game of civ you play doesn't have to be MP.You have a 1/2 hour>hour to kill and why not fill it with this?You play in 10-20 turn "reigns" and try to do as much as you can...or as little to hurt things.

Reading the history of each reign is the best part.The funnier the better.

Its a little more interesting then just "running thru the steps"

Too many cooks spoil the soup...and that is usually what happens.Its up to you to fix it all in 15 turns
                  The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

If you don't like it ,don't play it

I found and read the thread, it sounds interesting so I put my name down for a game, if I then find I don't like it I will say so but I think I will.
                    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

just not enoguh of the games started yet.. i feel like i need one every day now

Comment

Working...
                      X