Zone vs. Apolyton (apply within)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuja
    well... nobody is stepping up to the plate except for a few.... i guess ppl can talk a good game on this forum but can't play it
    At your convenience.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I play in zone and post occationally in apolyton. im a civ fanatic forum moderator.

what does this make me? a zone player, an apolyton player or neither?
      Woke23, proud member of Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Species8472
        I play in zone and post occationally in apolyton. im a civ fanatic forum moderator.

what does this make me? a zone player, an apolyton player or neither?
        Who is Woke 23?
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

well, most civfanatics players are essentially zone players, but whatever you want to associate yourselves as. and cavebear, you don't have to be the best to represent your forum. Now where's that nationalistic response I thought I would get??
          "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not. Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?"
          - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Kuja
            Now where's that nationalistic response I thought I would get??
            I'm not confused with the lack of an "Apolyton" response...
            Most of the people that hang out in the MP forum play for fun and not rankings.
            I know the hosted gameleague forums at Apolyton are getting less activity than they used to, but I bet the response you would get there would be far better than what you would get here

Most of us just play the same group of people because we are comfortable with the settings, and there is a high level of trust. I'm not a big fan of certain settings, and just play for entertainment value.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i was an origional zoner when the game first came out and x2x2 wasn't all the rage. I then found Apolyton and my gaming experience has been totally revamped and i learned so much more.

I now "represent" Apolyton but i do truly play for the fun of it , not to be "the best"

But Kuja i will play again with you , you were honorable in defeat
              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

sure thing War4, ICQ me whenever you feel like playing
                "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not. Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?"
                - Epicurus

Comment

Hey what the f*ck!!!!

Kuja, you scared wee man?

I recall accepting your little challenge punk.

Zoners are a bunch of deulers who can't even do that right, I'd be more than happy to stomp you into the digital dirt your civ arises from in the name of this here website.

And all of you Apolytoners that don't think you are "good enough" should take off your lil' panties, slide your lil' tampons out, grow some balls and put this ***** in his place.

Capo is finished.

PEACE!
                  "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                    i was an origional zoner when the game first came out and x2x2 wasn't all the rage. I then found Apolyton and my gaming experience has been totally revamped and i learned so much more.
                    hmm... are apolyton players really that good? i am tired of smashing newbies, and even in the veteran players i get beaten too little. sorry for the arrogance. I would love to get my butt kicked more.

Can you give me some names and ICQ numbers of those veteran players?

by the way, i play king 1x1x and not deity, do i have to learn this?

in short: i want to join the club.
                    Woke23, proud member of Europe

Comment

LOL Species you have won a total of 3 games against me. You have blamed every single loss on luck. I've lost track of the games you've lost to me, I stopped counting at 14. You are also conveniently ignoring me when I ask you about the 2 on 2 that we were supposed to play. What happened to being able to kick the **** out of us newbies? It's even on 1x1x which I supposedly can't play on. Did that beat down you got from Markus shut you up or what?

Comment

Kuja, you scared wee man?

I recall accepting your little challenge punk.

Zoners are a bunch of deulers who can't even do that right, I'd be more than happy to stomp you into the digital dirt your civ arises from in the name of this here website.

And all of you Apolytoners that don't think you are "good enough" should take off your lil' panties, slide your lil' tampons out, grow some balls and put this ***** in his place.

Capo is finished.

PEACE!

Capo you're so intimidating!
                        I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                        Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

well Capo and I are going to get it on, but it will be a 2 on 2 game. and since he is so confident, he even agreed to play on 2x2x, king, medium map. my partner is Markus and his is still to be named. haha, good luck capo! you're gonna need it
                          - Epicurus

Comment

poor old capo !!!!
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                            X