Zone vs. Apolyton (apply within)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zone vs. Apolyton (apply within)

Ok, after having lost to war4, I realize that you apolytoners are no push overs (on your settings at least). That is why I think we should have an emaculate game. Put together the heavy weights from the zone (gameleague) and apolyton to make a clash of the titans that people with be talking about for weeks. Settings and all can be determined later, I would just like to see a show of hands who would be interested in representing your forum. If you would like to participate in such a game, please sign up in this thread. And may the best site win
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not. Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?"
    - Epicurus

Apolyton rules

Obviously Apolyton will win because zonies can never finish a game
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Kujo emitomizes all the Zone is.
      A bunch of wish they weres and assorted wannabes.
      Bring your Zoners.
      I've got the drizzles I'm so worried.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

instead of just mouthing of and slandering the challenger, wheres the apolytoners responding to this challenge ???
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Do you even play Civ, Rasputin?
          Or do you just drag your soapbox around with you, stirring things?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

lol, if slowwhand is the spokesman for apolyton then i feel sorry for you guys
            "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not. Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?"
            - Epicurus

Comment

.. I openly admit i am not as good at this game as others but am very willing to learn. Living in australia it is also very hard to get games organsied versus our american cousins or anywhere else in hte world for that matter... If people would play on aussie time instead of yank time i would be avaialble far more often ...

Whenever i not working i paly the game, curently i am involved in HOTW2 game which in my opinion is best game ever

Occcasionaly when work permits i join the aussies here for a fun time too..

As i am not one of apolytons champs i refuse to take on kuta, wouldnt be worth his effort to defeat me. however if it was a 7 player MP game on deity settings large map 1x1x i would be available, i dont like duels .....

Perhpas you should pull your head in and get a life, these forums ar efor fun and i intend to have fun !!!!

Comment

HAHA, if sloww is playing I will definately play just so I can hear that famous saying of his, "You guys cheat, I can't quite figure out how, but you do, I am telling on you"

Comment

well certain people have been proven to cheat before but that doesnt mena they cheating now... i too have played a few games that i think the opposition may have cheated, but i refuse to say anything nor name them till i can find proof....

Comment

An interesting idea, "zone vs Apolyton", and I like it, but why not let the 2001 Players Tourney settle the matter, since players from all sites seem to be involved?
                    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

that's true cavebear, but I was thinking more along the lines of a 3 on 3 or some type of team game/s
                      - Epicurus

Comment

Go Apolyton!

I would like to enter this swaree on the side of the Apolytoners, I may not be deemed good enough to represent this here site, and some of the mods don't seem to enjoy my asanine remarks.

But if there's one thing I'd like to do is stomp in some zoner heads in the name of Apolyton.

So whateva, peace...

P.S. The only good Zoner is a dead Zoner.
                        "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

well seeing i joined the zone before joining apolyton, does that make me a zoner !!!!

Comment

well... nobody is stepping up to the plate except for a few.... i guess ppl can talk a good game on this forum but can't play it
                            - Epicurus

Comment

Sorry. If I was good enough to represent Apolyton, I would play...
                              Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                              Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                              Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                              Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Working...
                              X