Uh...can I have a beer instead?

Welcome fellow warriors!
    Life and death is a grave matter;
    all things pass quickly away.
    Each of you must be completely alert;
    never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

where are those lazy slaves...
      bring this warrior all the beer he desires.
      and be quick about it.

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

my reformatting is complete, the only thing i need is icq numbers, i have most of tuatha already, i need anyone else who cares to talk to me
        Where I've been

SAVE THE TREES...wipe your ass with an owl:)

Comment

Now that war4ever has joined Tuatha it finally starts to become a noticable tribe. i would love to play a team game soon against war4ever and Chuckles(or some other tuatha newbie). Any chance we can make it a king 1x1x game?

I'm online a lot, shouldnt be a problem setting up a game, just ICQ me.
          Last edited by Species8472; June 24, 2001, 06:37.
          Woke23, proud member of Europe

Comment

i'm up for a game with you species, war4ever speaks for himself

who would your teammate be?

1x1x king, no city bribe, no great wall, any barb setting, and medium-large map

sounds like fun, let me check my overcrowed schedule for a opening though first.....
            Where I've been

SAVE THE TREES...wipe your ass with an owl:)

Comment

Originally posted by General Maximus

sounds like fun, let me check my overcrowed schedule for a opening though first.....
              I am game general.... just name the time
              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Species8472
                Now that war4ever has joined Tuatha it finally starts to become a noticable tribe. i would love to play a team game soon against war4ever and Chuckles(or some other tuatha newbie). Any chance we can make it a king 1x1x game?

I'm online a lot, shouldnt be a problem setting up a game, just ICQ me.
                how does one person make the tribe more noticeable

i will take the compliment as i am sure that is how it was entitled to be , but not at the expense of my tribemates please. Tuatha will bring justice and light to the dark times that have fallen upon Apolyton.
                Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

war4ever i added your name to the knighting post
                  at the start of this thread.
                  we are very glad to have you in the tribe.
                  helping us keep the flame bright

and max i took you off the MIA list
                  and moved you to the active list..
                  welcome back brother.
                  "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Originally posted by General Maximus

I found both markus and zylka interested. hope we get the game going this weekend?
                    Woke23, proud member of Europe

Comment

Berzerker, the De Danann's Captan of The Guard, was pursuing the specifics of a game with Markusf and company.
                      War4Ever, please work with Berzerker on this.
                      If unable to reach him (because of his being away or connection), then take on the negotiations personally please.
                      Berzerker and I had spoken of him, War, and Tact playing first session.
                      If Berz is unreachable, then Maximus moves up a session.

This is good.
                      We'll have this Tribe game, as well as the session with the German Tribe.

Things are beginning to roll.

Drake?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well folks, I was under the impression that Tact really wanted to play Eyes' team, but Tact has gone on vacation and won't be back until next saturday. I'm not sure what team we are to play. Are you on Eyes' or Markus' team or are they on the same team, species? Anyway, how does next weekend sound? Sunday afternoon or early evening? We can go sooner if Maximus or Khanman wants to start, but I don't want to cut Tact out since this game is more his baby than mine...

Comment

Working...
                        X