My new *****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new *****

HAHAHAHA!!! You're a good punching bag strat, and you've served me well these past couple of years. However, you're getting a little bit worn. I could again make you look like a moron, but I see no challenge in it anymore. So, I've gotten myself a brand new punching bag!!! Ready species? It's time for you to take Strategicking's place as my *****. Now get on your knees and tell me who your daddy is!!!

Now Now Eyes that's not nice, have you not thought about Strats feelings about being let loose as your *****?

Comment

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oh Eyes, I am so jealous, I was hoping maybe if I was kind enough, you could make me your b1tch once again

wokey is so lucky to have such a pal

I have to say that even though this thread is retarded, it made me laugh....

Now get on your knees and tell me who your daddy is!!!

wonder how wokes training program is going
        I see the world through bloodshot eyes
        Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

another palyer for eyes t obelittle, but will he actually play ????

You should be getting bored of doing duels Eyes and play a multi palyer game
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Why in the hell would I want to do that? Yeah, lets go play a deity 6 player game. We can spend the next couple of months playing it and we can make stupid posts making up stories about our civ. Then we can pat each other on the ass and use every smiley we can think of. The game of course will be to see who can get mike's chapel and the other happy wonders first. There will of course be no fighting because we'll be on a ****ing enormous map with 1x moves. Then we can spend the entire game building up our civs because this is the "true" way to play. We might even build a spaceship if the game continues for more than 1 session. But more than likely we'll see who can build up their civ the best, afterall, that's what apolyton is best at right? Why don't you just go play with the AI? You'll at least get more interaction with the civs that way, and you won't have to put up with losers like AH. I fail to see where the skill is in building up a city, do you guys really find it that hard? I see all this stuff on building up cities and how that's where the real skill lies. What the **** do you guys find so difficult about this? Is it really that complicated for you?

Comment

Civ2 is meant to play long games not ****ty duels, if you wanna play duels go get Age of Empires, although that game is to difficult for someone of your limited learning ability to be good at.

Comment

Actually I have both Age Of Kings and Age of Empires. I could do a 13min bronze time in Age of empires with a chariotarcher rush. And I'm in an expert clan in Age of Kings. Want to try your luck on any of them? I doubt you'd even come close.

Comment

I think Syd Meyer would be rolling in his grave (if he was dead) in the sheer horroe of what people ahve turned his Civ Building game into. Civ 2 (nor Civ 1 before it) is not about building mass trade or mass armies, it is about developing a Civilisation. The whole art of diplomacy and peace times intermingled with occasional war is what al lcivilisations have had to face. To solely play a search and destroy Duel you miss out on the intracacies of the game. But I do tend to agree with you, it is long, very long, it is extremely slow, so only a mature person would be able to sit down and return week in week out to play such a game. Civ 2 can be played as "Shootem up " game for sure, lots of people in the Zone do. After an hour or two they look at PG and decide who has won based on that. As with the world we live in if that was done 100 years ago, would USA be the leading civ it is now, based on PG from 100 years ago the old English empire probalby ruled. But did it last , no, people worked out better ways of doing things. The same goes for civ 2 games, many times I have seen people leading in PG for first few milleniums but by modern times they have fallen away.

So yes , stick to your version of the civ 2 game, and you wil lcontinue to ,miss out on the deeper strategy needed to play at Multipalyer deity level raging hordes 6 other humans in agame that yes, will last for months......

I know you will be little my response and say all sorts of things , but I remeber when I too was so impatient and couldnt wait five minutes let alone 6 months to finiosh a game, but beleive me, as you mature so wil lyour tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by EyesOfNight
                    Actually I have both Age Of Kings and Age of Empires. I could do a 13min bronze time in Age of empires with a chariotarcher rush. And I'm in an expert clan in Age of Kings. Want to try your luck on any of them? I doubt you'd even come close.
                    blah blah blah, i'm great, blah blah blah, i'm the best...

don't you ever get tired of telling eveyone you're the best at every PC game created.

i suck at CIV II and even die on the lowest levels of AOE. but you dont hear me telling everyone everyday.

Comment

your not as bad at civ 2 as me MWHC.....

good to see you still posting at the forums occasionly

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV

i suck at CIV II and even die on the lowest levels of AOE. but you dont hear me telling everyone everyday.
                        ROTFLMAO. Damn that's funny.

Still laughing.
                        "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
                        Jonathan Swift

Comment

So whats this expert clan of yours?

Comment

TsC

Zone name, TsC_OdinRune

Comment

Why in the hell would I want to do that? Yeah, lets go play a deity 6 player game. We can spend the next couple of months playing it and we can make stupid posts making up stories about our civ. Then we can pat each other on the ass and use every smiley we can think of. The game of course will be to see who can get mike's chapel and the other happy wonders first. There will of course be no fighting because we'll be on a ****ing enormous map with 1x moves. Then we can spend the entire game building up our civs because this is the "true" way to play. We might even build a spaceship if the game continues for more than 1 session. But more than likely we'll see who can build up their civ the best, afterall, that's what apolyton is best at right? Why don't you just go play with the AI? You'll at least get more interaction with the civs that way, and you won't have to put up with losers like AH. I fail to see where the skill is in building up a city, do you guys really find it that hard? I see all this stuff on building up cities and how that's where the real skill lies. What the **** do you guys find so difficult about this? Is it really that complicated for you?
                              LOL! Oh eyes, you make me laugh chief!

Didn't your mommy tell you it was ok to have an imagination? Didn't she tell you it's ok to be creative?

BTW, what do you think you do in civ that is hard?
                              There's nothing hard about repeating a mindless formula time after time. Is it really that complicated for YOU?

Pats eyes on ass
                              I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                              Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Working...
                              X