No announcement yet.

Is the Aussie group dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually i have 43 cities, 41 units and 17 settlars.

you have 23 cities 29 units.

I suspect my science beakers and taxes are about 5 times of yours.

growing super big cities in dem with 43 cities is a royal pain in the ass. so much unhappiness.
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

Comment

F#ck I'm Good Just Ask Me

Markusf the figjam.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Re: F#ck I'm Good Just Ask Me

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
        Markusf the figjam.
        put up or shut up AH...

We continued the game. but makeo called it a night after losing 15 dragoons in one turn. I believe its 45 cities for me to his 20. With me having a 24 tech lead. Its rocks when your super cities can field 10 units in dem and not rebel with 30% luxeries. I am researching steel he is getting myst.
        and kill them!

Comment

damn first AH forces Markus into submission , then Markus strikes back with a win..

Now Markus whips makeo twice... when will you guys learn to stop playing duels !!!!
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

because duels are the only way to play you austrailian wimps. You guys never join big games. and you always want 2x diety cuz you can't play any other setting
            and kill them!

Comment

actually i thought most aussies played 1x1x deity....

my personal fav settings are

large map (giga map prefereably) 7 civs , raging hordes, no wonders, deity level.... 1x1x

Comment

do you actually work? Or do you just sit around posting on apolyton all day?
                and kill them!

Comment

Wrong again

Originally posted by markusf
                  you always want 2x diety cuz you can't play any other setting
                  Wrong again - we usually play 1x1x but given time differences with you lot x2 is better because we never know when you'll show up again.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by markusf
                    do you actually work? Or do you just sit around posting on apolyton all day?
                    correct on both, My job involves lots of montioring equipment on computers with this internet computer beside them, whilst all is steady i post here... my job is abit like homer simpson, except no donuts

Comment

Maybe Figjam should play all of us aussies in a big game, oops forgot , he has very small testicles so let him stick to his duels.
                      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                      X