No announcement yet.

Tribes ready for apolyton mulitiplay =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanking Aussie, make a Tribe page to show the difference.

Aussies may need more than 1 Tribe, and besides that, it doesn't HAVE to be an Aussie thing. Unless you just want it that way.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It begins.

They're still considering Tribe name, but Drake and company want to play
      Tuatha De Danann.

Tuesday night, and I'm asking Prometheus and Tact to take part.
      The 3rd member will be named later, but I'm thinking Boann.
      Unless Khanman or Maximus come around in time.
      Both of them are due play time.
      Last edited by SlowwHand; June 2, 2001, 10:02.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
        ok i will sign up for a tribe or start a new one........ so anyone interested in lining up with this warmonger to show these puny armies what war is all about
        I'm with you bro
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Are the Aussies going to make a Tribe of Aussies?

Comment

S&Z Imperial

Proud to announce the formation of a new tribe for this organization; S&Z Imperial.

Current Roster:
            Zylka - CEO
            Strategicking - Partner

I'll be calling the shots arranging matches etc. etc. (82578048), while Strat will be in charge of "public relations" on the forums . Slots are still open, but we'd like to keep the roster to a minimum of well established and tested warriors.

Cheers

Comment

Suggested Trtibe Names for an Aussie Group

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Are the Aussies going to make a Tribe of Aussies?
              Thunder Down Under

An Under Of Aussies

Heydey Horse Deities

The North is Upside Down

Heydey's Just a Sub (LOL!)

Vegamite Warriors
              Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
              Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
              Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
              Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Sometimes you just have to bow down to the king and when it comes to wankers cavebear is king.

I bow before you oh mighty Cavebear, king of the wankers.
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Tribes are pointless if you can't play at times that suit the other tribes. We should start our own league or ladder in Australia.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

An assumption.
                    If you want to play against just Aussies, I guess that's up to you.
                    Last edited by SlowwHand; June 3, 2001, 08:34.

Comment

Re: S&Z Imperial

Originally posted by Zylka
                      Proud to announce the formation of a new tribe for this organization; S&Z Imperial.

Current Roster:
                      Zylka - CEO
                      Strategicking - Partner

I'll be calling the shots arranging matches etc. etc. (82578048), while Strat will be in charge of "public relations" on the forums . Slots are still open, but we'd like to keep the roster to a minimum of well established and tested warriors.

Cheers
                      Never mind. One could say so much about this union it would be hard to know where to begin, so I won't.

Comment

how will cheating and such be kept out of tribes..... if this ladder league resembles "gameleague" or any other ladder system that has floated around Apolyton before , the odds are stacked against my raising a tribe and to be perfectly honest unlikely that i would even want to participate.

That aside , Slowwhand can you give me some more details via icq as to how you believe this will unfold. I think tribes are a great idea but we have all seen what happens when not properly "Watched"
                        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Don't be a moron war. You're not even playing for ranking. I swear, some of you can be so dumb it makes me sick.

Comment

Re: Re: S&Z Imperial

Never mind. One could say so much about this union it would be hard to know where to begin, so I won't.
                            Please do. I'm particularly interested in what you have to say about me.

Word of advice, keep the unwarranted hostility to a minimum, and chill out Try not to scare top players away from a league you're starting for "fun"

Comment

You misunderstand me, Zylka.
                              I only refer to the bragging Strat has already done.

I think most of the players who will be involved are known to at least some of the MP set.

If you think some Tribe is of dubious character, don't play them.
                              It's not required, as there is no "structured" standings, as Eyes noted.

I really think MP has a more mature group of people, and cheating won't be a problem.

Comment

nobody wants to play with me

An assumption.
                                If you want to play against just Aussies, I guess that's up to you.
                                Sadly its an assumption based on experience. There are a lot of people I would like to play here but never get the chance because of time zone problems. Other Aussies are more flexible in their times though.
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X