what´s about a german/englisch contest on sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what´s about a german/englisch contest on sunday

I would like to play a game in which german speakers play against english speakers. 3 players on each side. Sunday would be a good time to play. I think to get enough german players every sunday it has to start around 6.00 pm german time. That is quiet early for you I know. My be we find a better time. I think it would be a big fun to arrange something like this. What do you thing about that?
    ICQ 119383464 Berlin. Let´s play a game

Hi;

Pardon me; but I think that you are new to Multi-Playing Civ2.

Getting and keeping 6 human players online is quite difficult.

It requires the host to have a fast PC; a good ISP and a good connection (e.g. DSL or Cable-modem); dial-up over phone line is not good enough. Even with these, much time will be spent during player reconnections and general reloads and restarts.

My suggestion is that you try play 2 players against 2 players first.

Ted

ICQ 62466228

Comment

AFAIK there are not even many Germans here...

ICQ 77849402

Comment

you find germans in the german forum and not here. It won`t be a problem to find 2-3 Freaks there. We don´t use ICQ so I will post in the forum to find germans. Only some of us read the threads here because this forum is much bigger than the german and here you find the best strategies, etc.
        ICQ 119383464 Berlin. Let´s play a game

Comment

ok, fair enough... well, you have my ICQ and you're on my list... is it tomorrow night then? alright, I'll try and be there...

Comment

Hi Max, you know I will be in to play.

Just tell me where and when in time. Will get enough players, that won't be problem.
            The Lost Geologist Blog
            http://lostgeologist.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X