No announcement yet.

Setting up IP Games XXVIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War4, you going to be around this weekend?

Rich
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'll be around Saturday night.
      "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
      Jonathan Swift

Comment

Rich i will be around this weekend for civ
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Ming - the wino stealer

I can't complain about my piece of land,but fighting with Berz early crippled my expansion (and his )
          Too bad we didn't played for another hour or two. I had 2 border cities with barracks and 20 shields each plus one with 15.
          Funny thing I didn't want to pick mono because my caravans weren't ready (Berz was stealing like hell). Tipically, when I finally build 8 camels,game didn't offered mono as a choice,but my next hut did .

I'll be available on friday. Not 100% sure about saturday but I definitelly hope so.

SF
          My life, my rules

Comment

Ok for tonight i see war4 and sf, that's three. Hopefully barono will be our fourth. I would like to keep it four, but if barono isn't around we'll still need one.

RAH

See you tonight
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ok, just talked to barono, he will be a no show for tonight, but will be around saturday.

Any other fast players want to be our fourth?

RAH
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

hrrmmm... If smartfart is busy here tonight and we can't get Eurodip off the ground, I'd love to join you.

Comment

is there a game starting tonight? I'm still free, might go to bed early though... contact me on ICQ if you have room for me in a game...

ICQ# 77849402

Comment

Well ming is out playing golf and hasn't called me yet, (probably hoisting a few)
                    So if i'm a few minutes late, don't get concerned, i'll be there soon.

RAH
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Figures, as soon as I post to make fun of him, he calls, I'll be there in about 20-30 minutes.

He sounded a little toasted.

Rich
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X