Setting up IP Games XXVIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hydey
    i don't think that will be neccesary, anyway he said he isn't coming. and if i know rah we will hearing about a big winner sat nite
    i have the world setup tonite, and we will play rah rules, so he has something else to complain about
    as i said any craziods out there pleaswe post. so far it is u, war4, and myself. but you never know who will show up
    barono
    In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
    "Mark Twain"

Comment

Think I'll play in this just to kick the crap out of Hydey....
      "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Originally posted by deity
        Think I'll play in this just to kick the crap out of Hydey....
        Touch my little aussie friend and i will kick the crap out of you i will make sure i play tonite just to prove i don't dodge and to show you just how good i am
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Got one spot for me? Or you guys continuing some game?
          My life, my rules

Comment

Geeze, the first friday in months that I can't play, everyone else wants to
            I almost regret going to the river boat.
            NAWWWWWW.

Good luck guys. I'll be thinking of you while I'm screaming "7 come 11" or "hit that hard 8 you bastard."

There's always tomorrow.

Rich
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

... in a rush
              Sat morning here in Aussie.

I'll be back within 2 hours if any new games are starting around then... pref 1x1x simul till 1AD with turnbased war?
              "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Sorry about crappy connection,usually is fine but I've noticed something is weird today since I had to dial my provider 5-6x before i finally managed to connect.

Good game so far. Very balanced. I am 90% sure I'll be available tomorrow same time.
                My life, my rules

Comment

Sorry I could not make it this morning, family needed my time
                  The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I'll be looking tonight. Hopefully rah didn't have to pawn his computer.
                    "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
                    Jonathan Swift

Comment

rah
                      hope u were a big winner
                      am up for a game tonite, did ok at expanding last nite but smartfart was the big expander. if he joins tonite i hope his gremlins found a new home
                      In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
                      "Mark Twain"

Comment

What time are you guys gonna play tonight?

Comment

Usually sometime between 8 and 9 Eastern. Preferably closer to 8
                          "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
                          Jonathan Swift

Comment

Well the weekend is upon us again.

Due to Ming playing in a golf outing this afternoon, I will not be able to show up at his house till around 8 central, so don't worry if i'm not on-line earlier.

Please post if you have interest.
                            After the last few weeks of SLOW play, I'd like to limit the game to 4 players.

Rich
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well i am here to inform you lads early that my army is unable to show for our schedualed warfare. It seems as if some of the men are complaining of shin splints, thus making marching to the battle point a near impossibility.

The soup kitchen has also been stolen therefore the troops will go hungry and we as an army have democratically decided to postpone further aggressive behaviour until next week

Unless of course anyone is around on Sunday when the rig drops off new boots and the cook waddles his bag of utensils up to the front where they can be of some use.

Well i will be home later to see how the game goes..... have fun lads and may the force/Ferrets be with you
                              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

As usual, I can't play tonight, but I'll be looking tomorrow (Saturday) night. Wonder what it would be like to continue a game??????
                                Jonathan Swift

Comment

Working...
                                X