Setting up IP Games XXVIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up IP Games XXVIII

Well volume XXVII was getting full and there was a little lull, so it's time to start a new one.

It was a fun holiday CIV weekend, thanks to all that participated.

But we must always look forward.

This Friday, (for the first time in a long time) I will be going to the RIVER BOAT to find a HOT Craps table. If we decide not to go, I will post here. But don't count on us.

But I will be looking to play Saturday.

Rich
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Thanks for starting a new one... Now I won't be getting email responses whenever any body posts. (remember to change those default settings in your control panel)
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

yes thank god for that..... btw Ming does this mean you will be free on your OWN machine friday nights?

Could we go back to playing on Wed nights so that we could incorporate your twin in our games? For now tuesdays still work but i miss the good ol days....

Anyways i will be home around 6 pm central tonite looking for heads to roll.........
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Hopefully we'll be taking Mingy with us.

Wednesdays might work, just not this week. (after a FULL weekend of civ, I don't want to push my luck with the family)

Rich
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Tuesdays are far better for me know. Once we fell out of the Wednesday night habit, my wife now thinks I'm available that night. Since she has a regular doctor's appointment that runs late on Tuesdays, she "expects" me to play on that night. So if we want to set up a regular weeknight game, please consider Tuesdays vs Wednesdays.

Thank you
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Unfortunately, on Tuesdays, I have golf league after work. And since I've been known to sometime Drink on the golf course and after, I doubt i'd be able to provide any compitition. I tend to nap afterwards. (polite way of saying.... fall into a coma)

RAH
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yes, we are finalizing plans for Friday's gambling adventure.
              So, it looks like we won't be around to play. (unless we get our asses kicked so hard in the first few hours that we give up)

But Saturday is still open.

Rich
              I am not taking the ferrets along.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Fear stikes at the riverboat as the await the arrival of Bill and Ben the flower pot men

Everyone will be ready to play as you both lose a months wages in the first half hour but then if you win $100 Billion you can share some with us
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

DAR DAR ME PLAY

Saturday night is about the only time I can play this week, and I'd like it to be with good players . Do keep in touch

Cheers

Comment

i guess i will go clubbing then on Friday and play civ Saturday......

oh well its nice to know early so i can make plans

Comment

That's why I wanted to mention it early.

RAH
                      Of course I can see it now, lose our money early, and being on-line going..."where is everyone"

And Hydey, it would take be quite a while to drop a month's salary at a 10 dollar crap table.
                      Of course I wouldn't be stupid enough to bring that much money to drop.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

make sure you drop a civ win on the table and let me know how it turns out

Comment

Why won't my picture work?

Comment

hydey, war4ever,berzerk, any other craziods out there. how about a game friday night west coast usa and canada.6:00pm and 10:00 am melbourne time. take a chance to play without rah. see if i learned anything last weekend
                            In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
                            "Mark Twain"

Comment

10 am Saturday, hmmm better have sex early so I can get out of bed for civ duties

We better put an AI in for Rah to use when his money runs out early or will he go to the dreaded ATM.
                              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                              X