No announcement yet.

the zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can also find some nice newbies and kick there arse.
    Theres nothing like sending 15 vet elephants crashing through a civ defended by warriors (men with rounded sticks).
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

ROTFLMAO...

you still get to play civ against a human being.
      It sure beats the hell out of playing against the computer
      unless you lose all the time
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
        unless you lose all the time
        Still more entertaining than playing against the dumb AI
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Still more entertaining than playing against the dumb AI
          Touche

Comment

That's right , I have never seen the AI send a Kingchat message saying " Yes got him, stick that up your arse War4" but I bet War sees it all the time from humans.
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
              That's right , I have never seen the AI send a Kingchat message saying " Yes got him, stick that up your arse War4" but I bet War sees it all the time from humans.
              LOL now there is a kingschat i would like to see....... as for your comment Hydey....... we will promote you to the bigs friday night for a cup of coffee.......lets just see if you get cold

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
                i'm free tomorrow and friday ,i stayed on the zone for another hour, you wern't there,. i thought i was winning, your crusaders were getting nowhere against my vet pikemen and Knights
                behind city walls. shall we continuue friday? i'm sorry if i got the wrong end of the stick, it's the fact that we lost connection the turn after i built a wonder and your invasion failed made me suspicious!!
                I lost connection with you before you built whatever wonder you built and the invasion was more of an expedition just to see if I could pick off a freebie or 2. As far as going back to the zone and me not being there, have you noticed that the zone lately is splitting in to 2 rooms without warning. Ask common_terry or strategicking or some of the others this has happened too. If it happens again send a zone message - they still work even if you are in seperate rooms. I would have zoned you but I couldn't remember your name because it was different then your playing name "gaz". I'll be out there both nights, add me to your friends list - that way if I am in the other room you will still be able to get a hold of me.

Comment

Working...
                X