• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gap, tennis? LOL...............Geez, I hope he's joking

If not, I have a good number for you eyes:

1-900-Iluvboyz
    I see the world through bloodshot eyes
    Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Eyes works at GAP!?
      Are you a women or just a girly man?

Comment

Now Now be Nice.

Let's stick to making fun of his ego, and not his life choices.

RAH
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well I used to work at American Eagle too. And here in Florida only cool people work at those places so screw you suntzu. As far as I'm concerned you're just an inbreed farmer from Arkansas. And I'll have you know that I was on my way to a college scholarship for tennis, maybe even pro, before I quit 2 years ago. Now I'll probably only be able to get a college scholarship. The funny thing about all this is that most of you are probably very white and flabby computer geeks. When was the last time you guys from up north had a tan? Lets face it, none of you have anything on me.

Comment

Ok, serious question..........

Why'd you quit playing tennis if you were so good?

about my previous comments: to be fair, I do think I did see a straight guy working at Gap once........

Comment

Originally posted by drake
              Ok, serious question..........

Why'd you quit playing tennis if you were so good.......
              A.) You have to play matches instead of just talking about them.

B.) You have to show good sportsmanship.

C.) There's a judge/referee.

D.) All of the above.
              Last edited by Deity Dude; May 29, 2001, 17:55.

Comment

I choose D
                Last edited by Deity Dude; May 30, 2001, 15:22.

Comment

Hey eyes i thought you were in college...now your trying to get a scholarship?
                  Yes drake, Florida must be full of fruits if the GAP is the place to go.
                  I'm a farmer eh?
                  Tennis 'star'?
                  Eyes i think your turning fruity or maybe you've been that way your whole life and have just now realized it by working at the GAP.

Comment

Tzu you are a moron. Just because I've completed one year of college does not mean I am not eligible for a tennis scholarship. You obviously aren't familiar with the NCAA rules, or college for that matter. I don't know about you guys, but I don't tend to notice the guys working in the store so much as the girls. Amazing that you aren't focusing on the latter. By the way Tzu, where do you buy your clothes at? ANd please don't say K-Mart or JCPenny's.

As for why I quit tennis, mental problems. No not the mental problems you might think, sports mental problems. I went and saw a sports psychologist for a while in fact. However I got to the point where I no longer really cared about the game. Mentally I couldn't handle the sport any longer. I wasn't playing for the love of the game, I was playing to win regardless of how much fun I had. I was not the nicest person at that point in time, nor was I very mature for my age. You can't spend 4 hours a day and travel all around the state playing tournaments and devote that much time to the sport if you're not having fun, it just doesn't work that way. There were all kinds of contributing factors that I won't go into, but quitting for 2 years was the best thing I ever did. Soon I will arise as the greatest player in the world!! MUWAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

• Some small places called Dillards, Goldsmiths and the Mens Warehouse(whenever i need a suit)
                      And old navy! Whoot!
                      And your still not the nicest person

Comment

• nothing has changed at all... !!!!
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• I was talking about in real life, not on the computer. Unlike you geeks, I seperate the two. And by the way, Old Navy is owned by GAP.

Comment

• Unfortunatly real life characters become exposed the longer people post online, eventually your true self rises to the top...
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• You guys are arguing about clothes and girls and **** trying to prove who the coolest is, this is hilarious.

Eyes you are invited to my next hotel party man, can you get up here to the Nation's Cap by Friday?

And BTW, Florida, Arkansas, no diff.

They're all inbred hicks.

Peace, wait, lemme make it easier for eyes and Sun to understand...

Yee- freakin -haw.
                              ------------
                              Ming blows, I'll change this when I have some time on my hands.

Peace!

RIP Bradley James Nowell

Comment

• You guys are arguing about clothes and girls and **** trying to prove who the coolest is, this is hilarious.
                                Hey Capo shhhhhhhh......this is getting entertaining, don't spoil the fun

Comment

Working...
                                X