No announcement yet.

Formal challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has nothing to do with settings, it has to do with the fact that strat can't find anyone to play on his team. Either Nappy plays on his team or we don't play at all is what he's saying. I didn't really care too much for this game anyways. I'm only going to be getting more busy this summer now that I'm playing tennis seriously again, working at GAP, and going to school. I have no time to waste beating up on beginners.

Comment

Looks to me like eyes has chosen to back away, obviously not so sure of winning after all I sure hope he is not feeling blue.
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

who does nappy want to paly with
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

You sure spell play p-a-l-y frequently.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sorry TragicKing.....under what warped sense of logic would I want to join forces with you against a fellow respected Apolyton player. You will need to find someone else to hold your hand going into combat vs. Eyes and Markus. If you have trouble finding a partner and still desire to prove yourself against the regulars here, I suggest you join in the new ongoing Mon. night game being organized by Markus and Arii......it will be a 4-5 player "pluel"- no alliances or tech trading, its every player for themself. I think that it is finally time for you to put up or SHUT UP!
            " First France......then the WORLD!"

Comment

What Respected player are you talking about?

Comment

Just as i suspected , another wannabie who talks tough but when faced with a good game with possibly three of the best players in the world, backs down. So you bunch of inbread deviants go have your little game, ill have nothing more to do with the lot of you and will be confident in my over whelming supurioity over all you.

Comment

Looks like the mighty Casey has struck out.

No, don't ask me now. You've been too tacky acting to me .
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

play play play !!!!!

phew spelt it right for once ...

And eyes is not a respected member of apolyton at all, he doesnt repsresent us either!!!

How could you even say that Nappy !@!!!!!

And Strategyking has finally conceded he cant play without help, an offer of a "every man for himself game" was rejected too.

Strategy yopu cant come online issuing challenges thst you are the best , then reject the contenders for your title, under all laws of challenge that means you forfeit any "Title" you may think you have....
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Strat that might have sounded better if you hadn't spelled inbreed as inbread.

Comment

or inbred.

I don't know though. Thinking of rolling in the bread sounds better than rolling in hay. Hay is stickery and sneezy.

Comment

I liked the spelling of "supurioity". It certainly made me feel inferior.

RAH
                          I also liked "ill". Which kind of sums it up.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by StrategicKing2
                            with possibly three of the best players in the world
                            Horse , Finbar and Deity.
                            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Yes, Hydey, but they can't be bothered to play...takes a special request by the PM.
                              Life and death is a grave matter;
                              all things pass quickly away.
                              Each of you must be completely alert;
                              never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
                                Looks to me like eyes has chosen to back away, obviously not so sure of winning after all I sure hope he is not feeling blue.
                                That approach is very typical of Eyes lately. Claim to be the best, spew insults and then find excuses not to play. Working at GAP is a new one though. It's a good thing that noone else has to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X