X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOF WOOF!
    " First France......then the WORLD!"

Comment

This is getting boring. There is absolutely nothing entertaining or challenging about this thread anymore.

Comment

it too kyou to page 3 top decide that
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

It was fun up until about the point where strat backed out and sun tzu and Deity dude began to pollute the thread with their moronic posts.

Comment

wel lthere is always someone to spoil the big rumble

Comment

gee now theres a color option that needs removing

Comment

This thread is basically done. I'm going to have to think up something new now.

Comment

perhaps another DL

Comment

how about a thread on eyes secret love for apolyton?

Someone that keeps coming back for more of something obviously loves it......

The secret is out

I'm still here for you if you need a hug big man I know these people here can be kind of mean
                    I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                    Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

He is addicted like the rest of us !!!

Comment

Originally posted by deity

I just thought I better make it clear that deity, which is me, is NOT Deity Dude!

I think Eyes might have me confused; and another elderly statesman of the boards also got me confused earlier today!

So, deity of THE DEITIANS is moi, spotless and unpretentious...

Deity Dude is an imposter who should get a better 'handle' of his name
                        Deity, as I did before, I apologize about the similarities in our names, but believe me, EYES does not have us confused.

I also apologize to you and other Apolyoners for allowing Eyes to drag me down in the gutter with him - though I think he is a little farther down in the gutter.

However, if you were to review my posts you would find

I have never insulted anyone in this forum (excluding my responses to Eyes and they are more response/challenge than insult)

I have never claiimed to be a great player or claim to be able to beat anyone, etc. etc

I have however responded to Eyes insults and lies in the most noble manner I know possible. To challenge him to a game and to play it for $50 to make it worth his while. If he accepts the challenge we will play - conventional wisdom says he will win - and that will be the end of it.

Does anyone here wonder just a little why he won't play. If he won, which is supposedly a guarantee, he would have me off his back, he would have a field day writing about it in this forum and he would win $50.

This whole thing between Eyes and myself started from unsolicited insults and lies about me and others on his part and I felt I had to defend myself and others.

Comment

I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I don't think anyone cares.

Comment

Of course we care... This has great entertainment value

Go Team Go...
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I never backed down, just ammended the offer. It was you guys that prevented this game from occuring. Its 100% in your control to get this game up and running.sea-green arial

Comment

so why not paly two games one at eyes settings and one at Strategys settings

Comment

Working...
                                X