Formal challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StrategicKing2
    Well, guess this game will never happen then.
    Your getting even better, last tribe game you at least played the first 10 turns before you quit.
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

Comment

Why don't you just come out and admit that you don't stand a chance against the combined power of Nappy, Markus, and I. Now make your surrender official so that I might parade around with your head upon my pike.

As for you Deity, no. I am just simply at a stage where I don't care what the lesser players think. The fact is that your posts are polluting my topic and I'd rather carry on this discussion on another thread, so go make one.

Comment

You all are obviously bloated unfriendly 25year olds that have no friends and have to hang out with high school kids to have fun. And you have to show off you man hood or lack there of on the internet by boasting that your the biggest loser with the most time on your hands to actually become and expert at the game.
        StrategicKing2 and Eyes
        Get a ****ing life!

Comment

Originally posted by EyesOfNight
          edit...
          As for you Deity, no. I am just simply at a stage where I don't care what the lesser players think. The fact is that your posts are polluting my topic and I'd rather carry on this discussion on another thread, so go make one.
          I just thought I better make it clear that deity, which is me, is NOT Deity Dude!

I think Eyes might have me confused; and another elderly statesman of the boards also got me confused earlier today!

So, deity of THE DEITIANS is moi, spotless and unpretentious...

Deity Dude is an imposter who should get a better 'handle' of his name
          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Either Deity Dude is a different "character" than Strat, or I've whooped on the same individual twice as much as I was aware.
            he he

see above!!!
            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Yes suntzu, I can see that you obviously have a life because you come on and post your contempt for us losers. I had no idea that being the moderator of a forum was considered the "in" thing to do among highschool kids these days. I bet you're Mr. Popular with the ladies aren't you? Do you tell tales of your heroic battles with spammers and your awe inspiring accounts of editing posts? I remember when I was in highschool, ALL of the popular people were moderators in forums, especially the star trek forum, that was considered one of the coolest things to do. I don't know what you inbreeds have in Arkansas, but here in Florida we have this thing called college. And if you want to be cool in college, you can't get by without moderating a forum because it is WAY cool. Maybe if I ever moderate a forum I'll be as cool as you someday.

Comment

Someday Eyes Someday your dreams will come true and you will get a life and moderate a forum

Comment

more like a nightmare to do moderation...
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

This forum is getting more entertaining than the OT

Does Eyes represent us

Oh well - may the best rules.txt win!
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Whats the matter, is "nappy" your lap dog. Does he have to play with you to be good? Does he fear playing you cause he knows that your a god at this game? Ill never be able to find others to play. I picked "nappy" because i heard he was a big wheel around here and was damn good. To refuse to play with me would be tantimount to rebuking all the good that I heard about him. And by the way, speak for yourself fathead, maybe "nappy" would want to join my side in a game verse you 2.

Comment

I've got it! Twins separated at birth!
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Not a bad theory AH

Encore encore! More entertainment court jesters!
                          I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                          Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

What we have here is a talkathon.
                            Pretty good strategy all in all.
                            Talk until one's ears are numb, and can't hear the troops coming.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yep...a good old fashioned fillibuster!
                              "The floor recognizes the congenital idiot from the Zone. You have 3 years to present your case, sir."
                              Life and death is a grave matter;
                              all things pass quickly away.
                              Each of you must be completely alert;
                              never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

more like siamese twins, still joined at the head sharing the one brain ...-
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X