Formal challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    A man with more honor than Ming doesn't exist.
    ROTFLMAO... HA HA HA HA

Stop it... you're killing me. I'm laughing so hard it hurts

But back on topic... Unless they both agree on the settings, whoever losses will blame it on the settings.
    So keep at it until both teams agree on the same settings.
    Hmmm... this could be a 1000 post thread soon
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I will accept ANY and ALL settings except 2x movement. I entrust Eyes to negotiate all game settings for me with Strat. If they can not reach agreement I suggest having a 3rd party such as Cavebear or Ming establish the rules( or take a poll of Apolyton readership). As far as playing times, I can be available Sat. afternoon or evening and also Mon. afternoon or evening.
      " First France......then the WORLD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nap Bonaparte
        I will accept ANY and ALL settings except 2x movement. I entrust Eyes to negotiate all game settings for me with Strat. If they can not reach agreement I suggest having a 3rd party such as Cavebear or Ming establish the rules( or take a poll of Apolyton readership). As far as playing times, I can be available Sat. afternoon or evening and also Mon. afternoon or evening.
        Same accept i can't play before 6 pst on monday
        Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
        and kill them!

Comment

Great.. I hope you make 15000 gold a turn between the three of you.. Be neat to see.. It will be decided well before you get an opurtunity to even execute a super trade strategy. By the way, i have worked extensively on a super trade strategy and what makes you think this is exclusive to you? More arrogance on your and markus's side.
          Ming already put his bet down in Vegas on eyes, they went off as a heavy favorite because you apoloyton wannabies just close your eyes to the rest of the civ world.
          By the by...Did i mention that I am 8 Time Game league Champion?(hearing rah scream a beuitifull sound indeed.)
          And its not Stratategicking2 its just stra-teg-ic-king the 2 was only cause every time you cahange the forums I cant retrieve my stupid password and have to reregister and i lose my neat prince title for spending endless hours of self promotion and wannabie insulting.
          I am working hard for my votes people, only 3 behind! A few more of these posts and i might catch that fat headed ego maniac eyes!

Comment

This whole thread makes me want to vomit

Comment

hope you guys save the turn files for this game and make them avaialable for us wannabies to learn from
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

yeah i second that ras i would love to see the save files on that game

Comment

Originally posted by EyesOfNight
                  Ego driven? These are settings that Nappy requested as well. Try to make an intelligent post for once, I know you have it in you. I know it's hard, but I'm also taking into account that you're Austrailian so just try to do your best.
                  Well done Eyes, resort to racism.

I only suggested using a 3rd party as a way of speeding things up . If you prefer to argue about the settings and risk this game not going ahead ,so be it.

I hope the game does go ahead and would like to wish you the best of luck although I hope luck has nothing to do with the result and that the most skilled players come out on top.

I too would like the chance to learn from such a group of civ masters, so please make game saves available for us lesser players sake.
                  The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by StrategicKing2
                    And its not Stratategicking2 its just stra-teg-ic-king the 2 was only cause every time you cahange the forums I cant retrieve my stupid password and have to reregister and i lose my neat prince title for spending endless hours of self promotion and wannabie insulting.
                    Uhhhh... if you want, I can PM you your old password so you can use that log on. Moderators here do have some value
                    Just let me know... and if you do, I will wait to see you post with your log on, and then delete this temporary one.

Now agree on those settings
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

RAH
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

hmm wonders how much they are gonna charge us for the save files

Comment

hmm wonders how much they are gonna charge us for the save files
                          This suggests that someone actually cares about this bout between these children
                          I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                          Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Holy Numbskulls, Batman!

Are these guys for real? What is going on here? I thought Eyes was a mealy-mouthed little so and so who doctored files or something?
                            And now you're all rallying around him?
                            Is he our Gladiatior, or something?
                            Personally, I'd prefer a story more akin to David and Goliath, with our representative being a humble, self effacing type, but I guess we have to go with what we've got, eh?
                            So its commonly recognized that Eyes is the best Apolyton has to offer?!? Hmmm...wasn't aware of that.
                            Well, it sure isn't me, so good luck Poly proxy.

But if either of you little freaks wants to have a go in a slap fight, you know where to find me.
                            I'll give you 2 to each of my one.
                            Life and death is a grave matter;
                            all things pass quickly away.
                            Each of you must be completely alert;
                            never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

In the last US presidential election, we had such "wonderful" candidates that many people I talked to voted against somebody vs. voting for somebody!

Go Eyes
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Re: Holy Numbskulls, Batman!

Originally posted by SuperSneak
                                Are these guys for real? What is going on here? I thought Eyes was a mealy-mouthed little so and so who doctored files or something?
                                And now you're all rallying around him?
                                Is he our Gladiatior, or something?
                                Personally, I'd prefer a story more akin to David and Goliath, with our representative being a humble, self effacing type, but I guess we have to go with what we've got, eh?
                                So its commonly recognized that Eyes is the best Apolyton has to offer?!? Hmmm...wasn't aware of that.
                                Well, it sure isn't me, so good luck Poly proxy.

But if either of you little freaks wants to have a go in a slap fight, you know where to find me.
                                I'll give you 2 to each of my one.
                                Well, heck. I fit these parameters in more ways than are even readily apparent.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X