Formal challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formal challenge

Strategicking I hereby challenge you to a 3 on 3, settings to be discussed. It is apparent to me, as well as others, that you are in serious need of a beat down. I feel it is only right that myself, Markus, and Nappy will be the ones to administer this beat down. We of course give you one last chance to back out with the terms of your admission as follows:

1) You publicly admit that you are my *****.
    2) You offer your first born daughter to Markus. (He likes that sort of thing)
    3) You give up your miserable little life you now lead and join the nearest temple dedicated to me where you will serve as my servant for the rest of your days.
    4) Nappy requests that you return his wife's "toy".

Huh?

Challenge who?

Talking to yourself again weirdo?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Now he has this quasi hero worship with markusf.
      Still mouths at him, but duel personalities involved.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I getting lost as to who is who anymore !!!!
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

It first I thought it funny how pathetic eyes was but now its just sad
          I see the world through bloodshot eyes
          Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Fine with me. I will start finding players that are worthy of playing with the best. The 8 time game League Champion.
            Your the one who needs to come down off thier high horse.
            More apolyton arrogance, get out of your sad, strategy deficent little insignificant world.

Comment

Hmmmm... now only if I could make a phone call to Vegas and place a bet on this one

This should be fun... Two people with big egos and major league attitudes fighting it out. I'll place my money on the Eye's squad.

Please let us all know how it comes out... assuming StrategicKing2 actually plays
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Their strong suit is talking.
                Either will talk you flat to death.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Can't wait for the settings discussion.

And if I hear "8 time champion" one more time, I'm going to puke.

As much as I'd hate to cheer for eyes, I guess I'd have to here.

RAH
                  If he is an eyes DL, i'd find it very amusing.
                  Entertainment is sometimes hard to come by.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Why, Rah?
                    If the Ku Klux Klan is in a fire fight with , I don't know,...mafia, would you feel compelled to cheer one?

Comment

Yes, I'm Italian so that one would be easy.

GO MAFIA.

And please don't get me wrong, I think you're a very very good player. (almost as good as you think you are) I have never said you weren't.

And while I sometimes find you to be obnoxious and a braggart, you're our obnoxious braggart. So yes I would root for you.
                      (and Markus and Nappy of course)

And like before, I'd probably be willing to put money on the outcome. But I do want to hear the setting discussion first.

RAH
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

WOW! 8 time league champion? Incredible. Although I think you're more like the 8 day champion since every time you hit number 1 the next day you're down around 10. How about this. When you go well over a year at number 1 without falling out of the number 1 spot and when you break the 3000 point barrier, then why don't you come talk to me? Until then, I stil hold every record for league and you will always be nothing to me.

Now, lets discuss settings. I propose 2x1x, Medium map, Premade by cavebear with huts of course enabled, King, Villages only, No city bribe, No Tech stealing. If you insist on allowing tech stealing then I will have to insist on city bribe. Trust me, you'll want to play it my way since between the 3 of us we'll be making in upwards of 15,000 gold a turn by 1000BC. So, tell me what date you can play and we'll send you on your way to the next world.

Comment

is this a single player game ?

This game will never happen as neither will accept the others ego driven rules.

If you think you are the best then perhaps you all should allow an impartial 3rd party to set the rules and settings. I suggest Ming
                          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Ego driven? These are settings that Nappy requested as well. Try to make an intelligent post for once, I know you have it in you. I know it's hard, but I'm also taking into account that you're Austrailian so just try to do your best.

Comment

I would second that.
                              A man with more honor than Ming doesn't exist.

Comment

Working...
                              X