Legend In Their Own Mind Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In THEIR Own Minds...

That's the key point. Well, both are extremely qualified for the title.

Eyes can best base his claim on his postings and his tunnel-vision about games played on his favorite settings. Plus there was that defense of changing "unimportant" settings when hosting. He gets some major points for claiming the top spot on that account.

Strat gets some substantial credit for mentioning "8 times rating champion" as if it were part of his handle. And, I am forced to admit, he has a certain talent for making strenuous claims for his standing in posts (backed up by an impressive amount of specious reasoning).

It's a difficult choice.

I'll have to award my vote to Eyes on the basis of seniority!
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

I voted for Eyes.. just cause he's my buddy. LOL... Ming is there anyway I can change this stupid Dogberrytoo handle ?... can I goto my ICQ name J.C. ?

Dog
      Joe Carberry

Comment

As you can see Dogberrytoo... it has now been changed to J.C.

The periods are key since there was already a JC in the data base. Let me know if you have any problems.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i vote for eyes, the boy talks so much **** he probably runs a successful fertilizer company on the side.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

You need to watch Strat though.
            Like the car rental place, number 2 tries harder.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I voted for both.

I imagine hell is being locked in a room with both of them for eternaty, with Strat yelling about his "record", and eyes changing "unimportant" settings over and over again.
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Right.
                Also, as impatient as Eyes is, vs. strat moving at the speed of an iceberg, the stage would be set for meltdown.

I want Promoter privleges.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

now i'm a bit confused about who to vote for, here is my "logic"...

the apparent emphasis here is "in THEIR own mind"....

EyesofNight, unfortunatly will be talked about for years to come in this community, for many different reasons, thus making him a "living legend"....no vote for him

Strategicking will however be forgotten as soon as he stops appearing, claiming 8 time championship of a defunct league...therefore, he gets my unimportant vote for the legend in his own mind poll

and yes eyes, this looks like a "chink"
                  Where I've been

SAVE THE TREES...wipe your ass with an owl:)

Comment

Working...
                  X