No announcement yet.

ICQ Players List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have ICQ and MPciv2 loaded into my computer. Can anyone tell me how to get a multiplayer game going?

Why is everyone posting their ICQ #?

thank you,
    Ben
    Email address:
    ben_e_gas@yahoo.com
    The other one I used to register here doesn't work.

Comment

Okay, I've PM'd Mark and hopefully he'll turn html on in this thread and my beautiful table will appear once more...

I've also made an update...

All new names have been added and it's in alphabetical order, and a little prettier.

Hope it's apperciated and will make your multiplaying experience more enjoyable

Comment

Me...77756564

I'm no Civ Superman...just good...and I give good Chat.
        Life and death is a grave matter;
        all things pass quickly away.
        Each of you must be completely alert;
        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

65391904 I have MGE now, and have uninstalled tot. Looking for some good players, the zone is no challenge anymore. Prefer 2x2x duels, will play any other settings in a multiplayer game.

Comment

put me in their 89500738
            HawkHunter Chief of the Crusaders Tribe.. http://www.rathergood.com/vines/

Comment

Cheers MarkyG :d:

Much Appreciated...

I will now add the new users and do a new table.

Comment

I can't remember the password to my old ICQ #, so here is my new one: 120990967
                "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not. Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?"
                - Epicurus

Comment

Just procured myself MGE. I've played SP for quite a while, so I shouldn't suck too horribly.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

scary i have that memorized... and i can't even remember my social security number lol
                    I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Strange, there is no ICQ Active List for Apolyton? well my number is 66371416 and the CivNet & Civ 2 Multiplayer Active List # is 119051760
                      Cedric's Civilization 2 Page, Home of the FW, MGE, and ToT Patches

Comment

The ICQ active list that I posted about is actually quite valuable. It is on 24/7 and has over 100 members. The AL number is 117709262. Someone should go reply and keep it an active thread. Or not, I am just trying to be helpful.

edit: This list has a lot of CivFanatics members but it is not meant to be specifically a CivFanatics list. If there is one list for apolyton and one for CivFanatics then you have less chance of finding a game. So the idea is to try to have one list.
                        ...Liberty and Justice for All

Comment

where exactly is this civ2 active list ?????
                          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

War4ever, first you need ICQ version 99b or later, then you need to put it in advanced mode. There should be a button labeled Find/Add An ICQ ActiveList. You push that and then enter the ActiveList # you wish to join.
                            Cedric's Civilization 2 Page, Home of the FW, MGE, and ToT Patches

Comment

Cedric i was about to ask the question... but i figured out which number to type in to join the list.....thanks for bringing it to my attention.... i had hear rumour about it but had no idea how to find the list , thanks again
                              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

ming >>> can we get the table portion of this thread made a separate sticky thread so it is easier to find... didnt realsie there was a table till jsut then...
                                perhaps lock the table thread and only allow ! access to it...

Then leave this thread as a place for people to post their ICQ numbers...
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X