No announcement yet.

ICQ Players List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my ICQ number is 166561539. I'm here many nigths from 22:00 to 01:00 or 02:00 (GMT+1)
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• 84639753, my nick's evilbork
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• k, sorry if i posted my icq already, should've done it later, cos some people have asked me already and i can only play next weekend, away to university the whole week

weekend = gametime however
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• I couldnt load the archived list, but heres my icq 171669871. I got Gold and am willing to play at wunce.

Comment

• Yes, I know, it is a shame....you dont have to remind me, Im well aware of this huge and abominable scourge to civ.... awful, putrid and vile; it turns me ass-faced just thinking about it...

CONSCRIPTION COMING THREE TECHS AFTER GUNPOWDER!!! (if you already have democracy, which most people always do) ITS AN OUTRAGE!!!

Listen, if any of you wants to play a REAL game of strategy, come see Nicosar, he'll show you what superior gameplay's all about.

Besides, I only play on my Master Gameboard nowadays (why capitalized? Good folks, you have not seen it!!), everything else is child's play.

168922440 (the name's __Master Nicosar__ in IQC)

-The Gameplayer-
            Last edited by Nicosar; November 10, 2002, 02:07.

Comment

• This guy is persistent, I'll give him that.

Comment

• The number is 164661800, and the game is CIV2! I'll play just about anything as long as I can have some fun. Will be on mostly weeknights and some weekends, send me a message if ya wanna play.

Comment

• For serious players only...

<>---Cyber-Spyder---<>

weaving webs within the web...

Comment

• I'm un topping this thread... because of the new and improved system for keeping track of fellow Civ II MP players...

Go to this thread for more details:
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X