No announcement yet.

ICQ Players List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new to all this MP malarky but it looks fun.
    my ICQ is 158103549.
    I only have ToT.

Comment

Hi peeps my icq # is 89500738 i play at the zone.. I had to change my username to warhawk couldnt remember old password & no1 would answer my e-mails.. my old name was HawkHunter still is at the zone

Comment

Latest ICQ is 160560359

I can play
        I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
        Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Egyptfister (newbie)

Comment

Everyone knows how to get ahold of me, its Budthepoet at everything... hehe... Simple as pie. You want something to, im sure i can figure a way to get it. Get ahold of me. Hehe.... *waits to see the fbi on my door* oh wait, thats right i dont have one. Haha SCREW YOU COPPERS YOU'll never get me!!!! ahhhhhh Haaaa hahaaaaa hehe... Jk guys. Anyways, yea, love to play, god knows im busy with life. But icq is budthepoet, aol, yahoo, and hotmail, and msn.... all the same. Find me...
            I am the poet, the nothing, the civ player of all past names. You know me, i deny nothing. Play me if you want, or not. Talk smack, and ill defend myself.

Comment

121930760, rah!
              :-)
              Proud member of the PNY Brigade
              Also a proud member of the The Glory Of War team on PtW-DG

A.D 300, after 5h of playing DonHomer said: "looks like civ2 could be a good way to kill time if i can get the hang of it :P"

Comment

Comment

I contend that we are both Atheists. I just believe in one fewer god then you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you'll understand why I dismiss yours.

Comment

T.S. Back again after several months.

I haven't been playing MP over the net before due to the fact that using a phone line isn't free of charge. But broadband gives you better opportunities to do so.

But, yeah, that ICQ number: 165169260.

Feel free to challenge...
                    Last edited by Rasbelin; July 18, 2002, 14:39.
                    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• OT: I forgot to mention that you may also drop me a note with AIM (rasbelin), Y!M (rasbelin) or MSN (rasbey@msn.com).
                      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Andemagnus ICQ: 166589486

and I have MGE 1.3
                        Last edited by Andemagne; August 10, 2002, 11:43.
                        My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

• My ICQ# = 154015272 (nic is WW_ClubBender)
                          My MSN = GenShwartzCough@hotmail.com
                          To Thine Own Self Be True

Comment

• What are the chances of finding a game here? Impossible-Unlikely I'll wager... But I'll give it a shot anyway MP might be fun.
                            21602371 mention civ2 or I'll ignore you.
                            Life is Grand!

Comment

• Long games please !!!!

169304434 - long games only !!!!

Comment

• i'm keen most days from 23:00 to 06:00 GMT
                                my ICQ is 169333241

Comment

Working...
                                X