Clear All

• DrSpike
    replied
    always after a game

ICQ - 75355218

Leave a comment:

• Xarathas
    replied
    ahh.. yes! silly me, that's why I bought the MGE even thoguh I had 2.42 somewhere
    (can't find it now)

Leave a comment:

• hardjoy
    replied
    No, it wouldn't be a problem, because v2.42 doesn't have multiplayer support! -Only MGE has that!

Leave a comment:

• Xarathas
    replied
    66980715 - Monkeyboy

Question: Would there be a problem if I had the MGE version and someone else had teh 2.42 version? Would this still be multi-playerable? Only people I MP'ed with before are local friends who had the MGE version.

Leave a comment:

• History049
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bowman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Griffo
    replied
    looking for Civ ii players

Leave a comment:

• Brilhasti ap Tarj
    replied
    Brilhasti ap Tarj's

cheers

Leave a comment:

• MattHiggs
    replied
    I just fdisked my computer after the old blue screen of death so I have lost the alpha numeric ordered list I just completed

I'll start work on it again, shouldn't take me more than an hour or so.

Leave a comment:

• Rasputin
    replied
    ming >>> can we get the table portion of this thread made a separate sticky thread so it is easier to find... didnt realsie there was a table till jsut then...
    perhaps lock the table thread and only allow ! access to it...

Then leave this thread as a place for people to post their ICQ numbers...

Leave a comment:

• War4ever
    replied
    Cedric i was about to ask the question... but i figured out which number to type in to join the list.....thanks for bringing it to my attention.... i had hear rumour about it but had no idea how to find the list , thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Cedric Greene
    replied
    War4ever, first you need ICQ version 99b or later, then you need to put it in advanced mode. There should be a button labeled Find/Add An ICQ ActiveList. You push that and then enter the ActiveList # you wish to join.

Leave a comment:

• War4ever
    replied
    where exactly is this civ2 active list ?????

Leave a comment:

• BorderPatrol
    replied
    The ICQ active list that I posted about is actually quite valuable. It is on 24/7 and has over 100 members. The AL number is 117709262. Someone should go reply and keep it an active thread. Or not, I am just trying to be helpful.

edit: This list has a lot of CivFanatics members but it is not meant to be specifically a CivFanatics list. If there is one list for apolyton and one for CivFanatics then you have less chance of finding a game. So the idea is to try to have one list.

Leave a comment:

• Cedric Greene
    replied
    Strange, there is no ICQ Active List for Apolyton? well my number is 66371416 and the CivNet & Civ 2 Multiplayer Active List # is 119051760

Leave a comment:

Working...
X