Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I like to sub for this week. But if any one like to be permenant, don't hesitate to say it. Actually I was wonderring if rasputin wanted to join when he talk about monk madness. :=)

Comment

• Hi, very sorry, guys. I just realize that it will be VERY difficult for me to make this session. So the best is that you find another sub. I hope it's not late. My apology.

Comment

• BUMP

I'm bumping the HOTW2 threads so they can at least be together and easier to find for people looking for them. Unfortunatly the first thread and fourth thread in HOTW2 is locked But if you look at all posts for the last year it is on page 9.

I strongly, strongly, strongly recommend that ALL of these HOTW2 threads be archived. This is THE game when it comes to Diplogaming. This game started in early spring or late winter of this year and is STILL GOING! This is a huge game which has generated more posts than anything else i can imagine.

I suggest CapTVK link to this in his Diplo FAQ update. And I suggest Drake find some way of putting all these threads up on the page so they can be safe. It would truly be a tragedy if any of these threads were lost and deleted.

So again to MarkG or Ming or whoever: Archive these threads!!

...PLEEEEEAAAAAASSEEE
        Last edited by OzzyKP; September 27, 2001, 08:17.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Make sure to say please ozzy
          I see the world through bloodshot eyes
          Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

• I sent Ming a nice icq!

You guys have no idea!

Where are the other threads plus there are a few loose ones with just a few posts.????

Make sure we get them all.....
            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• rather than bump then can we find them all then link them from the curent one, get whoever started our crrent one to edit their first post and put the links in , perhaps whoever puts a psot at top of eacjh new page can put links in to at bottom of their post ...

We dont want to upset the mods/admins by having multiple posts about same subject...
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                rather than bump then can we find them all then link them from the curent one, get whoever started our crrent one to edit their first post and put the links in , perhaps whoever puts a psot at top of eacjh new page can put links in to at bottom of their post ...

We dont want to upset the mods/admins by having multiple posts about same subject...
                So true... So true... Create links... don't bump...

Case Closed.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X