A call to all able-bodied Kings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A call to all able-bodied Kings...

Work has begun on a new kind of Diplogame. The parameters are set into stone, everything you thought you knew about the diplogame will change before your very eyes. Within the next month a new diplogame will go forth to test the mettle, the resolve, and the conviction of all able-bodied diplogamers past, present and future.

The very existance of the whole rests solely upon you! Can you save your enemies from destruction? Can you save yourself from destruction?

I am not going to divulge anything here on this board, it will be a surprise and hopefully a major, MAJOR, event in diplogaming history here at Apolyton.

This is a call to all able-bodied Kings, if you believe that you are ready for any challenge then please post your e-mail and ICQ/AIM here so that I may fill you in on the epic adventure you are about to embark upon.

Their survival relies on their destruction...

...as does your survival upon your destruction.

So if you wanna know just what the hell I am talking about, please post your e-mail and ICQ/AIM.

Peace.
    "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Capo, you youe gone diplo nuts

We talking about the greek scenario or what?
    I see the world through bloodshot eyes
    Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

He is a bit overdramatic isnt he?

"And it cures Cancer and solves Erectial Dysfunctionality!"

=)

Comment

Working...
      X