Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to start a new multiplayer game . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to start a new multiplayer game . . .

I'm looking to start a new multiplayer game. Unfortunately, it takes two or more to start one. Who is interested? I currently play at Warlord, but that can be changed fairly easily. Thanks!

Joshua
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Lord of the Realm (edited March 09, 2001).]</font>
    "Success is never final."
    --Winston Churchill

"America is too great for small dreams."
    --Ronald Reagan

"The first rule is not to lose. The second rule is to not forget the first one."
    --Warren Buffett

Hi; my icq is 62466228; Ed

Comment

I am interested ... what is your icq number?
      agharta.

Comment

I'm sorry . . . what is an ICQ? I know what an IRQ, an IP, and the IRS are, but not an ICQ. Please fill me in.

I am eager to play with both of you. I will basically have from 10am to 2pm or from around 9pm to 11 or so Central Standard Time on Saturday. Sunday is "iffy", but I might can get something started.

I will attempt to find out what my ICQ is, and I will post it here if and when I do.

Thanks a million,
        Joshua

------------------
        "&#65279;Success is never final."
        --Winston Churchill

--Ronald Reagan

"The first rule is not to lose. The second rule is to not forget the first one."
        --Warren Buffett
        <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Lord of the Realm (edited March 09, 2001).]</font>
        --Winston Churchill

--Ronald Reagan

--Warren Buffett

Comment

Hey. My ICQ number is 111104645. I will be on tonight (Friday) until eleven Central Time.

Later,
          Joshua

------------------
          --Winston Churchill

--Ronald Reagan

--Warren Buffett
          --Winston Churchill

--Ronald Reagan

--Warren Buffett

Comment

I just realized that 9pm for me is 3am for Ed. That looks kinda early to be getting up to play Civ. So, I vote we correspond via email and set a time for this. My address is joshuadallison@yahoo.com. I would use the ICQ, but my Dad hates anything that looks or operates like a chat room. Although I am an adult, I live at home and must respect his wishes. When I move out that might change.

Also, I am understanding that we will be playing Civ 2 Gold. Am I right? We also need to decide what map to play on, who will be the host, what Civs we want (I like the Greek and Roman, but I have played almost everything else), whether we will have any computer civs, what difficulty level, et cetera.

Later,

Joshua

------------------
            --Winston Churchill

--Ronald Reagan

--Warren Buffett
            --Winston Churchill

--Ronald Reagan

--Warren Buffett

Comment

Working...
            X