Carnide,Agharta,Moker,and Bakunine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnide,Agharta,Moker,and Bakunine

good game so far fellas, first ive played in awhile. ill be avalible late tommarow night(central U.S.) time if we can continue then. if not then im free saturday night for a few hours.
    Im here to play civ. Screw all of this political BS. Give me a game of civ with good players, that are more than just robots, and im having fun. I bet everyone else is too. Who cares who wins or loses? Its better to make friends than make enemies. Who knows you might run into a very important person on here.

Oh yeah EyesOfNight is the most pathetic person i have ever ment in my life.

yea, a very, very good game.
    I think we should set up a "ladder" for finished games.
    Every time a game is finished, the final CIV points will add up.
    The good thing is: even if you dont finish first, you will have points awaiting for you. Good CIV points.
    The more you play, the more points you will have.
    The higher (King, Deity...) you play, more points you will have.
    No powergraph or any other thing can substitute for a real "Play to the end" thing.
    And there could be a "best average player", a "player with the most points", a "player with the most points in a single game"...
    ...even a "player with the most points this week".
    The only thing is: All point must come from finished games.
    Maybe this will make people starting finishing multiplayer games.

Comment

now that is a league i will join..... but no cheaters please , you already have yourleagues
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Sign me up

Hey guys! Time for introductions of a sort. I'm Agharta's roommate and have been civing for about two years (off and on *hangs head in shame*). I decided to get involve in the forum cus, well...it kicks ***, and Agharta drew a lot of attention to it. Agr has started quite a stir amongst your ranks from what I have been reading, even stomping on the toes of some really higher ups. The game your playing now looks very kewl and I'd love to join in, or sub if you needed one. Maybe we can even start a new game, that way I could get a chance to play skilled civers (Agharta has said as much...he really is a pretty good person, contrary to popular belief....even his own :P ).

Well, let me know. Cheers!

------------------
        Advice is like snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind. -Samuel Taylor Coleridge
        Advice is like snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind. -Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Comment

thats an excellent idea carnide, sounds like that would be the best ladder going. if i had more time and could figure out the the html input tag works i would make a page.

anyway im avalible tonite to play and possibly monday night.

Moker
          Im here to play civ. Screw all of this political BS. Give me a game of civ with good players, that are more than just robots, and im having fun. I bet everyone else is too. Who cares who wins or loses? Its better to make friends than make enemies. Who knows you might run into a very important person on here.

Comment

Well it would be nice if those who are in North America could play this weekend in the afternoon since it would be early night in Portugal (me and carnide). At least we could try to start before 24.00 GMT... That would be 19.00 for those that are in New York Time.
            About the league: At this moment I don't think I'm a expert player however I don't mind loosing and it would be great to setup something like that. I can't help setuping it since my comp skills are limited to play online, hit power on and shut down )
            I do not want to achieve immortality threw my work. I want to achieve it threw not dying - Woody Allen

Comment

i have to work usally during those times, i dont go in untill around ten or eleven am though so maybe we could play in the morning?

Comment

Working...
              X