No announcement yet.

Another happy evening of multiplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I will say is since deity cheated and then lied about it, I won't play another session of civ with him again unless he rectifies the situation. Sadly he joins Eyes of Night on my cheat list.

------------------
    Chaos, panic and disorder - My work here is done.

Comment

• Oooooooh claims of cheating must be backed up with some evidence my dear Horsie, otherwise Mingy will be eating Horse balls for tea.

------------------
      I'm Australia's nuclear cop
      I am the real Troll
      A.H. is a nice guy
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Further to the above chat:

Firstly I thought AH was joking but I've never seen him so upset.
        AH's icq's to me after this session were very *nasty*
        "you cheat, don't talk to me"
        and
        "no, I'm not playing with you again"

Basically my understandings were that we moved to TBS during wars and that unit bribe was OK.

Firstly, AH attacked me - fair enough - but refused to move to TBS. Being late in the night the others seemed inclined to want to play on as SIMUL, but it wasn't effecting them

AH kept attacking and pillaging in SIMUL mode as I chose to play on for a bit... then he landed a chariot to attack my city. I had decided to watch like a hawk rather than miss anything in SIMUL and got my diplo ready to bribe that chariot and the tri
        Having just accused me of not being able to sustain losses he quit the game as soon as I bribed him and before we had all finished our turns! He was HOST!

I honestly thought unit bribe was OK. It always has been in virtually all games I'm in. If I am wrong about this, I'm happy to go back a turn - subject to resloving the SIMUL issue.

------
        1220): I'm not enjoying not playing
        From Mr. Jonathan Shier (A.D. 1220): back to the bar, Hydey
        From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1220): less sooking at the bar
        From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1220): The Romans send their "Hashish Legion" to stir some trouble with the Persians
        From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1220): thier can't march in a straight line....but they can run fast if they have to
        From King Horsie (A.D. 1220): I just posted the chat log
        From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1220): oh dear
        From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1220): all the world see our sooking
        From Mr. Jonathan Shier (A.D. 1220): how do you do that? copy and paste?
        From King Horsie (A.D. 1240): ya, just select all, copy and paste
        From King Horsie (A.D. 1260): what's going on?
        From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1280): what have you done?
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): this is ridiculous
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): it doesn't work
        From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): what? can't you take losses?
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): I would like to unload first
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): in turn order
        From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): wouldn't we all, but that's war
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): Ok, I'm tired guys - talk about it later OK?
        From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): you want to stop?
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): yah
        From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1280): me too
        From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): finish turn first
        From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1280): I am Tire red too
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): wait till I say I've finished
        From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1280): the romans fear we have awoken a giant
        From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1280): perhaps the mighty romans should rush to aid deity
        From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1280): no we want to be dominated by big strong persians
        From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): deity just bribed my chariot and my ship!!!
        From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1280): too each there own
        From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): no bribing!!!
        From President Jonathan Shier (A.D. 1280): oh well, all's fair in war and war
        From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): this is a no bribe game
        From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1280): oh dear here comes more sooking
        From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1280): i say keelhaul him!
        From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): that is crap deity, you are a bad loser
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): unit bribe ok
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): Ha!!
        From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): bull**** and you know it
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): tide turns on sore losers
        From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): cheat
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): huys?
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): guys?
        From President Jonathan Shier (A.D. 1280): Bags I get to post this King Chat
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): no city bribe
        From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1280): I sook at you ,you sook at me , lets all sook at each other
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): but unit is ok in all our games
        From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): deity you know the rules, don't lie as well as cheat
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280):
        From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1280): what a friendly bunch of civvers we are tonight
        From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1280): must be the heat
        From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): That's it, the game is saved
        From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1280): how was the heat over in the East?
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): hang on
        From President Jonathan Shier (A.D. 1280): phew!
        From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): no, **** you
        From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1280): hehe
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): please wait
        To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier (A.D. 1280): Who is here?

------------------
        *deity of THE DEITIANS*
        aka: half-assed dieticians
        icq# 8388924
        <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by deity (edited February 07, 2001).]</font>

Comment

Working...
        X