A new diplo game? Nap, of course you're invited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new diplo game? Nap, of course you're invited

Ok, would you guys like to start a true diplo game? Nap, having been on capo's the end of capo's rants, perhaps we should start a game of our own. I can't immagine playing a "diplo" game with someone like that. I am more than willing to host a game if you would like to play. Along with anyone else who would like to play a game. Let me know
    Cheers
    Adam

What are the settings and such? I assume we wont be using anything requiring a download, so will it just be a straight World map no rule changes?

Comment

I might be interested to.
      I need to know more first though.
      No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Yeah, for the most part a straight game. I thought about using the giga map of the world, but that would be the only download. I have it and could pass it on. The only main rule would be regarding subs as far as I'm concerned but am open to sudgestions. Time and what not we can all decide on.

Comment

Just a quick input Adam- don't try playing a game with a gigamap. It's a bad idea. If you want to know why, just ask me or GNGSpam. We tried it and it doesnt work. The world is just too big and the 255 city limitation hinders expansion way too quickly.
          I see the world through bloodshot eyes
          Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Will it be a problem that I'm an european (regarding playing times and such)?
            No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Working...
            X