Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Multiplayer Scenario: Players wanted!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Multiplayer Scenario: Players wanted!!

I have a new multiplayer scenario (up to 7 civs) based on the conquest of the western hemisphere (1486 on)theme. We've tried it once already multiplayer and it was very fun.

I am trying to get multiplayer games together for it.

We can pick times that are good for everyone to have the playing sessions.

I am setting up a game at this very moment; we have 3 right now. If you would like to join this game, or a later game, post to this topic, or send me a private message.

If you would like to download the scenario or find more information about it it's called "Old and New"; this is the website for it : http://aspen.mine.nu/civ2/oldnew

Thanks very much!

--Snog

double post
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Henrik (edited January 20, 2001).]</font>
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Anyone is free to join.
      <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Henrik (edited January 20, 2001).]</font>

Comment

We have another game scheduled for 1000AM server time, Jan 21. RSVP if you plan to make it.

--Snog

Comment

What's RSVP?

Comment

Sorry,

I mean let us know.. Respondez Vous Si vous Plez or something like that; I don't know french, I just use it.

Anyway Henrik, Exile did say he wanted to play with us this morning.. I guess let's give him a few minutes to respond, and if not we can resume our game from yesterday. (great that Johan still wants to play )

--Snog

Comment

Working...
            X