Continuing a couple of 4-way deity simul's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuing a couple of 4-way deity simul's

Let's not let these reather good starts fade away into yet another wasted start that doesn't get followed thru.
    I'm willing to continue either tonite, from this time on...

War4ever U R in both (& seemingly ahead too)
    Civ2
    agharta
    Bird
    ariitea (?)
    Epik (?)

Post here & let's stick with it!?

Or forever have yourselves branded as quitters / whimps / cheat-talkers !!

Hell, i'm "behind" in both & willing to stick it out (or win by forfit)... & i'm even playing 2x1x in one!

"Hm-m-m, doubt me you will?"

Now that the holidays are over, I will have to play mostly on weekends. ICQ me to set something up.

------------------

Comment

My bad Milo, i double booked myself last night. However i do wish to continue these games with you and the others. Looks as if the weekend is the best time for some of the others.......... i will continue to browse the thread to see what shapes up
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Bump.
        I'm up here but on my laptop which doesn't have your ICQ's... but can't see any1 up here continue.

Come on the rest of U young wimps! U going to run away from an old fossil man & let me win by default!?

What's the point of starting these contests, saying U will/want to finish... & fade/run away? (to go start YET ANOTHER Civ MP).

Geez, has anyone out of this bunch ever played a Civ MP past cannons & frigates?

Comment

gr..... MILO i take that somewhat personally. My apologies for double booking myself on thursday, however i am one of maybe six players to own up to my mistake. Like you said, i am winning both contests so its not like i fear you old man

Find the rest of the savages we were playing and i will be more than happy to contiue, you already know this.

Until then...... please dont' generalize me with the rest of them...... for the most part i always honor my commitments.

Comment

My name was not mentioned in the line of credits, but i do believe that Im one of your lost savages. We were to meet on thursday. The game had Milo-KenThur,war4, Agharta (who left early and was replaced with Lan) and me of course. I was online that day, though i forgot about the game.

------------------
            if i display a lack of skill, please note the enthusiasm
            if i display a lack of skill, please note the enthusiasm

Comment

`Tis Thursday yet again & i will be up there this evening (temporarily on East Coast time for next week).

Note: IF i can get my ICQ to connect... having 1st-ever prob's with not being able to connect for last 2 days... they claim their systems are working ok... any suggestions?

As for whoopin' an ol' man... bring it on sonny(!)
              Just remember: "Old age & treachry will always overcome youth & skill."

Win, lose, or draw... let's finish something guys!?

Post here or hopefully connect via ICQ say... 2000 hours?

------------------

Comment

Bring it , i am available tonite

Comment

I'm trying, i'm trying!
                  All of a sudden i can't get onto ICQ = ??!!
                  Even went & downloaded latest version did total reinstall & reboot.

ANYONE? Have a solution?
                  (their tech "help" hasn't responded in the 2 days)

Comment

Ken, just happened into your guys thread. Sometimes ICQ is just not co operative. But you can get good info from your isp, or computer tech if no one is online looking in your thread. You could even post IP# on a new thread where any can see your delima
                    hope your game gets going
                    The journey itself is the thing~Odysseus

Comment

Working...
                    X