pollution and global warming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pollution and global warming

How do people handle pollution and global warming in MP games. (I don't have MP.) I would think there would be no incentive to minimize your own pollution since you can't control others. It might be kinda fun to play in a wolrd that keeps getting more dirty also...one more factor to worry about.

In the games I have played lately we have alot of problems with pollution and feel the effects 3-4 times a game. An opponent if losing may actually effect pollution to a point of catastrophe as a form of attack.Of course this is in 2x2x play and very late in the game.

Comment

Cool!!

Comment

Did anyone really experience global warming? I never experienced that in a MP game, even with heavy pollution...
        Just wondering

Comment

in a MP game, i had 87 cities, at least 40 of them were coastal, the pollution started to build up, and wiped most of the resources of my map, my cities started to starve, and units were disbanding.

i was pissed, i had my pollution under control, with about 50 engineers running around cleaning...

------------------
          Warrior Of Tuatha De Danne
          http://www.geocities.com/boann7/
          Where I've been

SAVE THE TREES...wipe your ass with an owl:)

Comment

Working...
          X