hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

hi new to multiplayer. looking for games but not sure how. i need a little help here. i figured out how to set up a game and i went on the zone to play but it wouldn't let me in the rooms. your my only hope!!! i'm really good, i beat the game on deity all the time against the ai so i'm looking forward to playing humans.

thanks in advance

Argus

you probably didnt have the zone files dl. However , here is the best place to post for newbies looking to MP. Also, check out the thread called ICQ player list as this is how most people (not all) communicate and set up games. If you don't have it , go to icq.com and get it , its a lifesaver for gaming due to technical problems and confirming of times etc.

Otherwise posting here at Apolyton is a great way to meet people, just reply to a thread by someone and i am sure you can jump in and play.

Take care and good luck

Comment

k, want to play a game right now?

Comment

u need icq to get in touch with other players .if u had icq i would be playing u now instead of leaving this message

Comment

ok got my icq number 103151777 ready to play

Comment

Welcome to the civ MP world
            Have a look here http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum2/HTML/001768.html for some compact get-started infos.

------------------
            greets from the Warrior of sky

Comment

Working...
            X