BEST Wonder General Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST Wonder General Election

Having recently completed our Primaries, it is time for the General Election, along with supporters in
    United States.
    The Nominees:

For the Right Wing, Leo's Workshop.
    This was closely contested until Leo supporters blew up Sun Worshiper Headquarters.
    Supporters have included Colin Powell, Al "HEY, I'm In Charge" Haig, and Charleton Heston.

For the Left Wing, Mich's Chapel.
    Supporters have included Billy Graham, Martin Luther King Jr., and Barney The Dinosaur.

For the Independant Party, Adam Smith's.
    Supporters have included Boston Tea Party Descendents, Timothy Leary, and George "Read My Lips, No New Taxes" Bush.

This shouldn't take the research time as the Primaries, so we'll end voting Tuesday night, and the Winnner will be announced Wednesday morning.

As always, vote in Private Message.
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by IamSlowwHand (edited December 09, 2000).]</font>

Maybe because of the weekend and Holiday shopping, but votes not rolling in at quite the same rate.

Cast for one of the Big 3.

Comment

Although unofficial, our early returns from the exit polls indicates that Adam Smith's may have take the lead in the race.

Film at 11:00.

Comment

Well, being a right-winger, I would have to cast my vote for the Workshop
        Apolyton Empress
        "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

er Empress, its voting by PM only

Comment

I collected ballot, because I read the thread better than some.

NEWSFLASH!
            Latest polls indicate a TIE at the time of this writing.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, will be the last day of votes.
            I'll check messages Wednesday morning, and post Winner then.

Get your ballots in now. No mail-ins, no recounts.

Comment

Queen Empress is trying to sway the election! This should be a landslide!

Comment

no i want a recount! If Empress sways the election, her vote will have to be unreadable

Comment

Working...
                X