Anybody got game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody got game?

Hi, I'm debuchan, known to some as "The Absurd Girlfriend." I'm looking to get in on some multiplayer action. Anyone who is willing to take in a relative novice, please let me know.
    ~d
    ~~
    "This program was brought to you by FF Condoms; for protection BETTER than a GF."

http://www.debuchan.net

Why "The Absurd Girlfriend"?

DL ALERT!!!!

and...

Welcome

------------------
    "These were giants [The ‘Hellfire’ Club]. They had standards - not like these whimpering mashers who keep fouling our headlines today."

Free the D**d Threads!!
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

because I'm absurddoctor's girlfriend. and what's a dl?
      ~~
      "This program was brought to you by FF Condoms; for protection BETTER than a GF."

Comment

because I'm absurddoctor's girlfriend. and what's a dl?
        ~~

Comment

Ok, I don't know Absurd Doctor, but I guess it all makes sense.

A DL is a "double log on[in]" or a person with two accounts. Not to be confused with a double post as above....

It is standard for a newcomers to face the DL accusation. Can't belong till you do

Whereabouts in NY state is Dryden? I live north of you somewhere....

------------------
          "These were giants [The ‘Hellfire’ Club]. They had standards - not like these whimpering mashers who keep fouling our headlines today."

Free the D**d Threads!!
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

DL!!!! DL!!!! MING MING MING

No J/K, I can vouch for her legitamacy as i know absurdoctor. Good luck finding a game absurdgirlfriend.
            <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by suas333 (edited December 10, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Dryden is between Ithaca and Cortland.

Doc and I are two very different people. Doc is from Oswego County. I am originally from Brooklyn.... okay, I was born in Mount Sainai Hosopital, so I guess I am "originally" from Manhattan.
              But I became a zygote in Brooklyn...

this can go on forever....

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by AbsurdSensei (edited December 11, 2000).]</font>
              ~~

Comment

I was at Mount Sinai Hospital yesterday...to treat my asthma. Didn't know you were from brooklyn.

Comment

wow, you guys are making this big ol world start to feel kinda small hehe

------------------
                  Apolyton Empress

"The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one person" -- Vi Putnam

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall
                  My First Website!
                  Apolyton Empress
                  "Tongue tied and twisted, just and earth bound misfit..."

"Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative" --found on a bathroom wall

Comment

Working...
                  X