No announcement yet.

Zylka.Merc.Spider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the game was cut short, although there is no doubt who the two super powers are. Even with our heads stuck further underground than a scared ostrich, we could hear the murmurs of other civs as the posturing continued. Alas a flat tire made the night end early but these things are out of our realm

Hope everything turned out alright and we shall see everyone on Friday or Saturday i would imagine, whether we continue this one that night or not.

Comment

At least we continued a game AGAIN!
      And we did manage to get around 3 more hours in.

Hope to continue it again in the future.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Cheers to another successful continue. This session was much quieter than usual but we progressed quite a ways...

Though I'm not sure how far it's progressed, my Swiss Isle has effectively been isolated from the outside world by the ruthless spider buckaneers. My people yearn for outside contact, when will the nukes be visiting

Comment

Yeah, it was kind of quiet. While I'm still "Science R Us", many of my cities now have the steal science flag up... so you are going to have to find my other cities if you want to keep getting sciences
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

don't even waste your time looking for tech in my neck of the woods, i swear its a neck to and not a full body. My backwards nation is on the brink of a total revolution, i hope they aren't looking to replace the leader

Comment

Up for a continue tonight?

Comment

Working...
              X