No announcement yet.

Plenty of slots open in Ultimate Diplogame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Noone has the egypts in their clutches!.. The egyptis is t h e super power number one..

Btw. If it shows up that easthaven doesnt play the next wedesday, please notify me.. I would happily play as the egypts more times..

Comment

you're a great sub you crazy swede, of course well contact you
      I see the world through bloodshot eyes
      Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Thanks!

...(now, I just hope that easthaven doesn't play next wednesday either.. )...

Comment

If you can make every wednesday, please consider taking over for the brazilians. They have a strong country and you are obviously a reliable player. Dimb needs someone to keep him company in the americas anyway. With two Ai's on top and bottom of him, his opportunity for conquest and power is enormous. Having a human prescence would balance the world rather nicely. Of course if east doesnt show this week, you should take over egypt on a permanent basis, since you'll have played the majority of the time......we shall see......

Comment

geez I really thought that I was addicted to civ marcus.....If seriously considering this, take a nap after you get home from school....naps work wonders!

Comment

Yep I know.. But, even if I dont want to, I will probably fall asleep immediately after I get home anyway..

..But what the heck.. It's only once/week (for a limited(?) number of weeks) ..and, after all, its civ we are talking about...
              <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by ml_4da3 (edited November 07, 2000).]</font>

Comment

it may be "limited", but if we even come close to finishing this puppy, that could be months from now.

Comment

Ok.. I think I can make it every wednesday, but it involves not sleeping more than 1-2 hours on wednesday nights. That can be a little hard in school on thursdays, but since I only have 2 hours mathematics, and 1.5 hour physics(lab) on that day (which both happends to be among my strong subjects), I think I can make it..

But it feels as if it would only be "worth it" if I get to play the egypts, because I have played as them before and I have planned a nice long-time-strategy there (would like to see if it works ).

Anyway; although it feels tempting to play as the brazils, I have to think some more about this.. Report here ASAP regarding easthaven, and I will then consider whether I am willing to play as the brazilians or not..

Comment

Working...
                  X