No announcement yet.

Arii/CapTVK/SF tournament game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something came up. I have to be at my gd-mother in law funeral at the end of the week. Saturday is out for me. Sunday should be ok.
    Sorry about the inconvenience.

Comment

Well, I could plan for sunday morning 6:00 (or 7)am CET (better not make it late this saturday night ).
      How about you SF?
      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

No problem. I'll be there. If 06.00 CET means one bonus hour of Civ,lets play then.

See you guys on sunday.
        My life, my rules

Comment

I am still away for that funeral and won't be home until saturday very late at night, so a saturday night session is not possible for me. A session afternoon CET or evening CET should be ok.

Comment

You mean sunday afternoon (CET)?

I agree if we have at least 3 hours of gaming. Anything less is frustrating,because i have to cancel all social events on sunday. I don't like an idea to play one hour and spend the rest of the day watching TV

CapTVK?
            My life, my rules

Comment

Online really early because he didn't check the MP forum saturday and thought the game was supposed to start at 6

I'm afraid i can't be available this sunday afternoon. I had planned other things to do, so the chances are slim squeezing that into my schedule at the last moment.

Next weekend perhaps?

Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Comment

Finally home. Next week then.

Comment

Well, the weekend is nearly upon us, Saturday or Sunday? Saturday afternoon CET or perhaps an early start on sunday morning? (6:00 CET).

Give me an offer.

Comment

Saturday morning is fine with me up to 10:45 us ct. Saturady late evening or sunday morning is also fine with me.

Comment

Sunday superearly start,06.00 CET. I'll be there.
                      My life, my rules

Comment

Early morning start turned out into disaster on my side.
                        As soon as my wife awaked,she started to complain and i lost my nerves very soon. We had quite a quarrel in fact.
                        CapTVK...could you make it one evening,say about 20.00 CET or later?

We also had an interesting session where Arii built GL and Aztecs STWA. With GW and Lighthouse in his hands i have no options but defense. 2 minor cities of mine are destroyed,fortified vet pike should take down 1 vet crusader,but so far i hadn't much luck.
                        No matter. Aztecs doing just fine.

Looking forward to next session.
                        My life, my rules

Comment

I'm going to have a fairly beasy weekend since we are currently looking for a house and my mother in law is in town. So I'll need advance notice. The times that I'm pretty sure I'll be able to play is friday late night, saturday late night.
                          Good session although short this sat evening: smart was late and could only play 1h30.
                          The only progress I made was the building of the GL and some minor sqirmishes with the aztechs. Hope we can get a longer session next time.

Comment

SmartFart - I calculate a fortified vet pike at 2 * 1.5 (pike bonus) * 1.5 (vet bonus) * 1.5 (fortified bonus) = 6.75. Vet crusader is 7.5 - sounds like a losing proposition to me.

Sorry for the interruption. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Comment

Isn't pike bonus *2 instead *1.5 against 4 legged units?

If so,final result is 9 instead of 6.75
                              My life, my rules

Comment

SmartFart - see these threads:
                                http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum3/HTML/001196.html
                                http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum3/HTML/001028.html

Comment

Working...
                                X