No announcement yet.

Multiplayer Strategy Discussion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I don't and that isn't the idea for this thread. Its supposed to be a strategy discussion.
    I guess I could have called it "How do you stop a raging warmonger?"
    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Not all my posts are about you old son - I'm ticked off with Smash, and Cilla Black no less, agrees I should be

------------------
      Grrrr!!

Comment

He he, I'm dying to say something about this game but it isn't over yet.

------------------
        Grrrr!!

Comment

Hey I mentioned an idea for xxxxnalco.And a course of action for Bangalore.

GO
          The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Hey Horse, Smash's visual reminded me of something absolutely hilarious that I tried to send you at the e-mail address in your profile, but it was undeliverable. Something about having exceeded your quota. Whats up with that? Is there some way I can send you an e-mail? (It's an mpg file, so I can't post it. Wish I could, though.)
            "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
            Jonathan Swift

Comment

Sorry, I don't have another E-mail address.

We had another session of this game last night. Very quiet, should be fireworks next session.

------------------
              Grrrr!!

Comment

I can't wait for horse's response to tonights session. I dip-raped (spy-raped just doesn't sound as good) two of his cities from size 10 to 1 and another from 8 to four. I ran out of spies.

Comment

*yawn*

I take this as a sign that you have concluded that you cannot win by conventional means. Its kind of a compliment really that you've been reduced to that approach

------------------
                  Grrrr!!

Comment

Raise your luxuries, A.H.
                    Maybe 30% to luxuries?
                    Happy cities are expensive cities to dip/spy.

------------------
                    It's In The Way That You Use It

Tuatha de Danann Tribe

Comment

I'm sure they play no city bribes.Makeo must have sabotaged and poisoned water supplies all session.Dastardly,but extremely effective and undefensible.
                      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

My question is why didn't Horse kill Makeo's spys before they reached his cities???

------------------
                        I'm Australia's nuclear cop
                        I am the real Troll
                        A.H. is a nice guy
                        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Hey A.H why do you have the "Apolyton Troll" status?

Comment

bloody hell, i'm mental sometimes. I posted my map to show that i've captured 'allah horsebah' and destroyed 'thats classified'as well as five other horse cities, all with conventional means.

Probably not a good idea to post my map however. I can win with conventional methods, just not in eight days.

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Makeo (edited November 01, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Strange, I didn't hear a fat lady sing

------------------
                              Grrrr!!

Comment

I'm really surprised that noone has commented yet on the fact that my capital, CIA, is built on a mountain

------------------
                                Grrrr!!

Comment

Working...
                                X