• WarVoid, DarthVeda, Andz83, some from the Zone

was a nice game, but ended abruptly...

WHY?

"and some from the Zone"

HA HA HA HA! You have to ask...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

LOL, Ming! Zone games are like fireflies in the night...
      Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
      Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
      Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
      Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

well, originally I expected DarthVeda to post something in order to answer that simple WHY question, for he was the host...

he told me that he left the game, I just don't see why that ended the whole game...

Comment

Once on the zone it was on the world map and oddly all players starting positions were visable. I was on British Isles and someone was on France, so I mentioned it was going to be war for us so I wouldn't be pulling a punch. What I was trying to suggest was a new start where 2 of us werent so close. After a brief quite period they all quit and restarted WITHOUT me.

That wasn't so bad but the next time I was in contact with my first 10,000 nomadic wanderers, they eyed me with great suspision doubting that they would ever become a nation of millions.
          The journey itself is the thing~Odysseus

Comment

Crustacian... there is an option in MP to have the starting positions seen by all. In addition, this also allows all civs to have diplomatic contact from the start... It's not an option many of us use
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X