A question about a bug...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about a bug...

Canadian War Beaver/War4Ever and I are playing a duel and I just built my first caravan - my commodity options were hides, chief ?????, chief, ??????. War says he never saw this problem but I have on rare occasions, needless to say, not knowing what I am producing and where to send it will severly hamper my ability to engage in trade. Has anyone ever seen this problem? Any ideas why this is happening?

I am not sure i understood you correctly.
    A chief?!?
    Are you trying to say your commodity was a chief?

My life, my rules

Comment

I think that's what he's saying.

Never seen it before, Bez. Must be a bit scary. Probably just a software glitch, like when one of my ocean-going transports spirited itself onto dry land between turns, leaving the freight bobbing in the ocean. I hope your opponent - whatever he's called this week - made allowances for you.

------------------
      finbar
      Mono Rules!
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I've had that exact same glitch, as well as other weird ones... probably just a software glitch, don't worry about it much, uhh, did any cities demand it?

Comment

Thats what you get for buying a mac
          Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
          and kill them!

Comment

its weird as my caravans seem to be working just fine certainly with the usual commodities ..... but i could use some new chiefs to run my empire
            Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

War4ever thinks the problem was caused by his software files. Smart, instead of getting silk, hides, coal, etc. as trade options for my caravans, I got hides and 2 chief ?????. I cant remember the second name following chief so I used question marks.

Comment

Bugger. I thought there might have been a market for question marks. I've got zillions of 'em.

And as for you Markus ...

------------------
                finbar
                Mono Rules!
                " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
                X