No announcement yet.

New diplo-game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was wondering if there was room for one more, if not then thats ok. my icq is 77102782

Comment

So we have now 7 players...

Luk
      Suas3333
      Caesar
      kent-jo
      Wildcard
      Navi Nomad
      easthaven

but today two players cant play, so I decided to move it to Monday at the same time...
      Post here that you can play at this time...

"We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

I should be able to. What time is that eastern?

Comment

I can play monday....
          What time???
          Please send the answer pr ICQ
          my ICQ is 83249012

Comment

Sorry, I couldn't make it today, but I had to go see a doctor immeidiatly (long story) and had no chance to post here first, sorry about that. Monday is good for me.

Comment

My ICQ is still totally non-functioning. Every time I try installing it, it says loading ICQ and then gives me an invalid page fault. I've tried everything I can think of, but can't get it going.
              Novi Nomad

Comment

OK, so we play today at. 22.00 GMT+1

Please contact me on icq then
                "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

I think I got my ICQ to work. My new ICQ# is 86603294. Hope this works!
                  Novi Nomad

Comment

Working...
                  X